Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 539 Posts

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has been fantastic for Dortmund since the second half of last season, completely outplayed Yaya Toure last Wednesday, can pick a pass, skillful plus can really get stuck in, also apparently we were scouting him during his Nuremberg days, If we're ever going after a CM in the transfer market I really hope it's this kid, hopefully Sir Alex took notice of his fantastic performance at the Etihad.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Dare I say as perfect a Scholes replacement as you will find ? Sir Alex should spend the majority of out budget next summer on him. Just throw them a bid they can not refuse and get it done ASAP.

·
freaky fangirl
374 Posts
We can get him Kagawa is really close with Ilkay gundogan he can persuade him hahahaha

they go everywhere together too, they were each others date during the Dortmund Private Party when they won the league plus they were neighbors too.

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,115 Posts
Been a fan of his ever since he joined Dortmund. Magical player, would love to see him here...Ticks all the boxes.

·
Tormund FTW!
1,916 Posts
Gundogan would be a dream signing , but realistically , does anyone see Sir Alex spending close to, if not more than, £20m ?

That's how much he would cost, and I just cannot see it tbh.

·
This is how it feels to be City....
15,156 Posts
Shinji - party animal

Most players outplayed Yaya on weds. - but that's beside the point... Only time I've seen this kid, looks neat.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Well seeing as we signed RVP for 20+ millon and tried to sign Lucas and Hazard for over 20 millon, yeah I could see Fergie spending 20 millon, easily.

What's going to stop the deal happening won't be a money issue, it will be the fact he's a center mid and is suppoesdly perfect for us.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,917 Posts
my love for shinji would grow exponentially if he persuaded Fergie and/or Gundogan to make the deal happen

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
I wouldn't mind having a gay couple at our squad. Actually that would be awesome, they can adopt Kai, when Coleen dumps Rooneyafter supplications that he shagged a 94 year old tranny.

1 - 20 of 539 Posts