Manchester United Talk banner

Im In Shock

2K views 40 replies 10 participants last post by  Zense_United 
#1 ·
Andriy Voronin scored for liverpool :eek: u watch hell be top scored in the PL next season lol i doubt it i wonder who rafas next flop shall be?

#7 ·
piazza said:
He's a lot like Ronaldo, but I've at least seen Ronnie with some 5 o'clock shadow. Just think, how many goals Torres will score when he hits puberty?
lmao haha well lets hope he didnt but ronnie had spots when he first came haha we should do a poll whos better looking ronnie vs torres, the battle of the spice boys

#24 ·
lol.

I can't believe in the first 2 pages of this thread there are only 2 posters! :p

But, back to the thread, Voronin did look quite good in the first couple of games, but is pretty crap! (And thats being polite :p)

As for the next Rafa flop, I'm gonna go for Degen. I think he'll be crap tbh.

#25 ·
manutd004 said:
lol.

I can't believe in the first 2 pages of this thread there are only 2 posters! :p

But, back to the thread, Voronin did look quite good in the first couple of games, but is pretty crap! (And thats being polite :p)

As for the next Rafa flop, I'm gonna go for Degen. I think he'll be crap tbh.
haha yeah i know were pretty sad but we got caught up in a hair style idea lol

and yeah defo for degen unless he gets robbie keane hes nothing special and hes got one hell of an annoying goal celebration lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.