Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andriy Voronin scored for liverpool :eek: u watch hell be top scored in the PL next season lol i doubt it i wonder who rafas next flop shall be?

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
He bags at least 40 next year. Kuyt notches a solid 35-40 as well. All while Stevie G and Fernando snog each other on the bench.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
piazza said:
All while Stevie G and Fernando snog each other on the bench.
im sure they do that on the pitch anyway, i mean how can they resist torres with his long golden hair and stevie g with his erm scouse charm?:confused:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
andersons_left_foot said:
im sure they do that on the pitch anyway, i mean how can they resist torres with his long golden hair and stevie g with his erm scouse charm?:confused:
Not to mention Fernando's face is soooo smooth and innocent. Ugh I feel creepy now.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
his face is freakishly smooth very freakishly smooth :rolleyes:
He's a lot like Ronaldo, but I've at least seen Ronnie with some 5 o'clock shadow. Just think, how many goals Torres will score when he hits puberty?

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
piazza said:
He's a lot like Ronaldo, but I've at least seen Ronnie with some 5 o'clock shadow. Just think, how many goals Torres will score when he hits puberty?
lmao haha well lets hope he didnt but ronnie had spots when he first came haha we should do a poll whos better looking ronnie vs torres, the battle of the spice boys

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
lmao haha well lets hope he didnt but ronnie had spots when he first came haha we should do a poll whos better looking ronnie vs torres, the battle of the spice boys
Lmao we could make an all facial-hairless XI too. Solskjaer and Torres up front is actually pretty lethal lol.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
piazza said:
Lmao we could make an all facial-hairless XI too. Solskjaer and Torres up front is actually pretty lethal lol.
haha yea very true seeing as the thread is about Voronin how about the pony tailed XI

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
haha yea very true seeing as the thread is about Voronin how about the pony tailed XI
-------------Seaman------------
?-------?------?-------Sorin
Camoranesi---Savage------?---------Becks
------------Voronin-----------?

That's all I could think of off the top of my head lmao.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ginola??
ermm....... :confused:

and was becks even a pony tail it was more just longish hair not so much a pony tail :D

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
well yeah its accepted lol perhaps he can play twice cuz he has two pony tails
That'd work for me, he did a great job in the center in the 99 champions league final :cool:

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha so the midfield is sorted and i just thought we can have forlan upfront now for the defence

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
the only people i can think of would be pushing emanuel petit back into defence with sorin at left back bacary sagna had kind of a pony-tailish thing once too

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think we can keep petit in the midfield who needs 2 beckhams hay haha ill go away a think and get back to you on the defence :p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
----------------keeper----------------
Sagna------Mexes------Ramos-------Sorin

I've seen all of them with ponytails though Sorin is the only one who still wears one i think

1 - 20 of 41 Posts