Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
gerrard and torres do go over the top with their praise for each other , there must be more to it than just team mates , veronin looked good when he first joined but faded very quickly im surprised rafas stuck with him

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
lol.

I can't believe in the first 2 pages of this thread there are only 2 posters! :p

But, back to the thread, Voronin did look quite good in the first couple of games, but is pretty crap! (And thats being polite :p)

As for the next Rafa flop, I'm gonna go for Degen. I think he'll be crap tbh.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
manutd004 said:
lol.

I can't believe in the first 2 pages of this thread there are only 2 posters! :p

But, back to the thread, Voronin did look quite good in the first couple of games, but is pretty crap! (And thats being polite :p)

As for the next Rafa flop, I'm gonna go for Degen. I think he'll be crap tbh.
haha yeah i know were pretty sad but we got caught up in a hair style idea lol

and yeah defo for degen unless he gets robbie keane hes nothing special and hes got one hell of an annoying goal celebration lol

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
andersons_left_foot said:
haha yeah i know were pretty sad but we got caught up in a hair style idea lol

and yeah defo for degen unless he gets robbie keane hes nothing special and hes got one hell of an annoying goal celebration lol
:p

Dossena might be a flop as well, but I'll go for Degen ;)

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
rafa wins a european cup and that cements his place as Liverscum boss, no matter how bad his signings or teams performance are.

I for one aint complaining but he is no better than houllier or evans but the sun couldnt shine any further or brighter out of his backside in the fans eyes

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
Why do I get the strange feeling that Vornin really will be good next year. I actually see some good in him I honestly do.
every body felt the same thing about cisse and they all were wrong

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
abojodeh said:
every body felt the same thing about cisse and they all were wrong
Don't forget Fernando Morientes, Harry Kewell, Mark Gonzalez, all those frogs Houlier bought, Biscan, the list goes on and on and on and on

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
piazza said:
Don't forget Fernando Morientes, Harry Kewell, Mark Gonzalez, all those frogs Houlier bought, Biscan, the list goes on and on and on and on
you forgot sinama ponogolly (dunno the spelling)
and some rafa frogs. voronin , the new goalie , alzhar

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
abojodeh said:
you forgot sinama ponogolly (dunno the spelling)
and some rafa frogs. voronin , the new goalie , alzhar
How about: Traore, Baros, Crouchy, Whitbread, Venison, Garcia, Rosenthal, Staunton, Marsh, Wright, Burrows, Smicer, Hysen, Ruddock, Babb, McAteer, Matteo, Walters, Bjornebye, and Berger?

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
piazza said:
How about: Traore, Baros, Crouchy, Whitbread, Venison, Garcia, Rosenthal, Staunton, Marsh, Wright, Burrows, Smicer, Hysen, Ruddock, Babb, McAteer, Matteo, Walters, Bjornebye, and Berger?
lol.
there still more flops
rig song and sean dundee are good flops eh?
bth no. of looserfool flops is ore than loosefool legends :D

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
abojodeh said:
lol.
there still more flops
rig song and sean dundee are good flops eh?
bth no. of looserfool flops is ore than loosefool legends :D
I didn't even know they had legends, hmmm.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Last week, Biscan actually nutmegged God, and did a Maradona 360 spin around Jesus, all en route, to chipping the keeper, Allah for the goal.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts