Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
two more wins two trophies :D going up to wigan on sunday and simply cannot wait this has been such a great season i just want the excitment to keep the nervs at bay, it's all turning in our favour in my opinion with rooney training again and ronaldo and tevez being in top form, also vidic comming back to i really cant wait !
anyone else going to wigan on sunday ? :D :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
This is always an exciting stage of the season - especially when your team is in the hunt for trophies. The next couple of weeks will decide how good my summer is this year.

If we win the double I think I'll still be celebrating come August when the new season starts! :D

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
My nerves are fighting my excitement and right now, excitement is pounding
nerves! ;)

A great few weeks in store! Eh?

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I love tee-ing people up to see if they can make a good joke.

You passed!

I'm actually not at all nervous. I think we'll breeze past Wigan and then i'll start thinking of the UCL!

·
Registered
590 Posts
The way I look at it, we could have our second most sucessful season this year, or indeed we could end up with nothing. That is the reality of the situation and our season rests totally on these two games. If we fail to pick up a trophy, all our hard work and tremendous football will be swept under the carpet with the Chelsea treble, well two and a halfer :p, being all the rage.

Sucess however in the next two games will once again sement United as one of the top, if not the top club side in world football.

Our lads have worked so hard and got so close, so you can bet everything that they will give it everything they have to achieve sucess. I have confidence in them and believe we will get our just rewards come the end of the season.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Instead of looking forward to Friday, I'm more into looking forward to Sunday...
According to Singapore Soccers Odds...

Odds for Man Utd to win is 1.13 against Chelsea 4.65.

That means 80% we'll secured the championship against Chelsea 20%.

If we don't win Wigan... We don't deserve to be champions. Simple as that.

·
Registered
293 Posts
can't wait to sunday. its a shame its on on sunday because i(ts on at midnight my time,) because i've got school on monday. oh well if it united win the league it will be worth sleepig on the desk.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
...and I just can't hide it. You know, you know I want to. I want to.

It's that Friday feeling!

Just 2 more sleeps until the final day of the Premiership. I don't usually drink on a Sunday but I'll be making an exception this weekend. Let's hope I'll be having a celebratory pint at the final whistle!

COME ON UNITED!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts