Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
red_devils4life said:
Well, they hve. Under Juande Ramos, Spurs hve manged to climb from 18th spot up to the 12th spot now. :p But still, i don't think that a team with the quality of Spurs should be @ 12th currently. They should be in the top 7!
and that is what i was trying to say - Jol would have done that too..They couldn't continue losing .... Everything would have clicked on it's place imo... If they thought that Jol wasn't good enough - they should have appointed Ramos during the summer

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
And My Frustration With Him Ended Last Night - You Can Close The Thread, Thank You Very Much ;)

·
23,699 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
And My Frustration With Him Ended Last Night - You Can Close The Thread, Thank You Very Much ;)
I second that. Let's petition together for the thread to be closed, locked and the key be given to Mr Ramos personally for safe-keeping.

No, hang on a second, mods. After this Sunday, please.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
done...finally ! it took them almost a year to see what i saw all along..he just couldn't cope with the language and stuff imo

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
Ramos is linked with a job at Athlitico

i think he can do well there as he have some good players already signed there

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
abojodeh said:
Ramos is linked with a job at Athlitico

i think he can do well there as he have some good players already signed there
Also linked with Shakhtar (Donetsk). It is not a team from a big league but they play in CL very often.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
zoran_zlatanov said:
Also linked with Shakhtar (Donetsk). It is not a team from a big league but they play in CL very often.
Shakhtar Donetsk are ***** why he would join them :mad:
well some good names played for them but they are still a ****** team which always depend foreigners

well hopefully he joins the idiots and make them worse than Tottenham :p

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
Shakhtar Donetsk are ***** why he would join them :mad:
well some good names played for them but they are still a ****** team which always depend foreigners

well hopefully he joins the idiots and make them worse than Tottenham :p
Maybe the same reason why Robinho joined Al Ciddeh!?:rolleyes: To get the chance to be in a massive club.:D

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
Maybe the same reason why Robinho joined Al Ciddeh!?:rolleyes: To get the chance to be in a massive club.:D

well their current manager had done well last season so why they would get Ramos instead of him

21 - 36 of 36 Posts