Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does the co-operative companies or people taking over the premiership clubs has had an affect on football as a whole e.g ADUG buying out Man city.
feedback on the positive and the negative affect of new owners and making clubs private
this is 4 my coursework so the more feedback the better

S

·
0 Posts
smilez said:
does the co-operate companies or people taking over the premiership clubs has had an effect on football as a whole e.g ADUG buying out Man city
feedback on the positive and the negative effect of new owners and making clubs private clubs
this is 4 my coursework so the more feedback the better
Bloody students, always trying to get someone else to do their coursework for them.

PS, You'll fail in English and spelling. Hope that helps. :D :p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Bloody students, always trying to get someone else to do their coursework for them.

PS, You'll fail in English and spelling. Hope that helps. :D :p

Sal is cold as ice! Truthful, too.

S

·
0 Posts
Just want to add, since you joined here it took you 4 days to type that post
you've got no chance of getting your coursework in on time. :D :p

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
i never knew the co-op owned a club ? must be bolton:D

i dont punctuate cant spell and couldnt care less son and look where it got me kidda --- working nights on my own in a scary car place with just the net tv home cinema thousands of movies and cds and books for company dont listen to the other boys . theys bad them is .

·
Registered
809 Posts
haggler said:
i never knew the co-op owned a club ? must be bolton:D

i dont punctuate cant spell and couldnt care less son and look where it got me kidda --- working nights on my own in a scary car place with just the net tv home cinema thousands of movies and cds and books for company dont listen to the other boys . theys bad them is .
co-op = co-operative not corporate.

i take it that this is for your solo speaking test, a friend of mine did something very similar last year.:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts