Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've a question? How many of the Roma hooligans who turned up at Old Trafford this year were held longer than a day after the match had finished? A big fat zero - that's the answer. Every Roma fan arrested was released the next day and packed off home. This country even sent home an armed Russian hitman who was caught red handed. Yet our politicians will never help their own - even if slightly misguided. BIG SUPPORT TO THE CAMPAIGN.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Carly, you're entitled to your opinion and entitled to spend your money as you please. However one thing you have to realise is that when English fans travel abroad you don't just have the local hooligans to deal with but also the local Police. They will never assist you when you're in trouble and will always come down very hard on you once they assume you are "English Hooligan". English Police will always protect foreign fans however we recieve very little. That's why I will NEVER travel to Turkey, Italy, Spain or anywhere in Eastern Europe to watch united.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Carly I hear what you're saying. As patriotic as I am about England I shed very few tears when we fail to qualify for a major tounament. I find that a large majority of our fans contribute NOTHING to what is normally a festival of football. Some English fans behave like savages when abroad. No excuse for it. We as English people need to stamp out our idiots. But our government needs to ask foriegn Police forces to afford our decent fans the same protection they recieve when they visit us. Remember Carly, even though we can be very bad abroad you never hear of foriegn supporters being hurt when they come to England.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts