Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Who made assumptions ?

I asked some questions which I'm entitled to surely.....

Then I published a news article telling everyone what happened in case they are unaware of the facts.......

Now you get all shirty :eek:
Actually you posted an article that let everybody see the press version of the facts
none of the boys in rome had been allowed a phone call or any communication with the outside world,so you posted the story the italian authorities want everyone to see.I was on the bridge,was hit by a police officer as were two others with me,had it not been for the fact that we had a young red with us who was on the floor out for the count,we may have been badly beaten or imprisoned.
Further to this one of those arrested(nick)was staying in the same hotel as me and my friends and was a nice lad on his first euro away,naievety may be his only crime.
Also no one wants to get on an official bus at5pm for an 8.45 ko in a cold stadium that don't even serve hot drinks.
the footage of the bridge shows lads in black running,mysteriously it doesn't show them being baton charged by the police for no reason or showered with bottles from the ultras,funny that 4-500 ultras 5 reds stabbed no italians arrested
open your eyes,they have grabbed soft targets to make a point.
Any more eyewitness facts you need just ask,unless you were there?and want to tell me different.If you have so much against english fans,and this seems the case why not support a romanian team,with man united you take everything that comes with it,not just success.Them lads are good reds,you should not belittle their plight,especially as you are female and foreign and know nothing.what is your real interest in united,surely it's not in your blood,surely not passed down generations of parents,i'm sorry you just cannot pass judgement on united fans without proof to back it up.NWAF.

·
Registered
14 Posts
you can say what you want,i've looked at your threads that you post,newspaper article links,you know nothing.Keep your money i'll put in double and have the satisfaction of knowing that it wasn't grudged by someone who at first tried to ridicule the fact that the boys could be innocent.None of our insults are worse than you a supposed red turning on your own kind.You haven't a clue what being united means and you never will have.

·
Registered
14 Posts
you didn't want to see sense,you are too bothered listening to your own bullshit theories and probably have the poor kids on this site believing your self righteous horseshit,you just got embarrased by the true post of one lads family member and rather than looking a right bitch tried to turn it on other people,keep telling yourself your doing a good job,because in all honesty with people like you educating the youth about united we are trully ****ed.
PS IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING YOUR SIG WOULD NOT HAVE THAT STUPID BADGE ON IT
OR DONT YOU REMEMBER THE ONE THAT SAID FOOTBALL CLUB.point proved you know nothing,now go about your chores sharpish,before football first,get on your chair with your scarf and shirt on and do your nails while looking at ronaldos legs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Red Devil said:
Excuse me! There is no need for this. I am not wrapped up in a little cyber world either. I am being realistic.

How many emails a month do you get asking for your unrgent help in looking after somebody elses money, how many offering you the chance of a lifetime and again, how many telling you you have won the Transylvanian Lottery when your email was drawn out at ramdom??

Its the nature of the beast to be suspicious when people ask for donations on the internet.

I am aware that SR brought this to our attention but, who is SR? I do not know him; only through this forum. I do not know you at all before this thread commenced - how do I know who you are?

When you come down off your podium of righteousness and plant your feet back on terra firma, think!! I am only expressing doubts that thousands of others do every day on the net eveywhere in the world. There is so much spam in the world, it leaves little room for reality.

The doubts I expressed are a natural progression of life in cyberspace - for every genuine person on the net there are thousands of fakes. People who live by sponging on the unsuspecting; fakes who are not what they seem in forums worldwide. Of course I am going to ask for authentication - I would be stupid not too.

Your alleged anger in your posts only goes to reinforce my suspicion. Genuine people would state "well, I am asking for your help, if you feel that it should not be forthcoming, then I am sorry and my apologies for bothering you" and NOT going off at a tangent and screaming at me/us.

Suspicion is natural in events like this.

Everyday in town we see beggars, they are not only beggars, but they are fakes. They are mainly foreign, all have mobile phones and call each other when the police are sighted. Do I give them anything - do I hell!
over £2000 raised allready,may make a massive difference to families that could not normally afford to fly out and see their loved ones and we will carry on untill the end no matter what,because united means united regardless of who and what they are.Happy new year my boys in rome.

·
Registered
14 Posts
corbyred said:
over £2000 raised allready,may make a massive difference to families that could not normally afford to fly out and see their loved ones and we will carry on untill the end no matter what,because united means united regardless of who and what they are.Happy new year my boys in rome.
edited to say£2115 and going strong,liverpool,everton,whu,wall,villa,roma,arsenal fcum to name but a few of the lads that have chipped in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
no evidence whatsoever

corbyred said:
edited to say£2115 and going strong,liverpool,everton,whu,wall,villa,roma,arsenal fcum to name but a few of the lads that have chipped in.
An update from raddy on Red Issue

Got a letter off one of the lads imprisoned in rome, basically it was a letter for help money wise, the reason they are still in rome was the juniour duty solicitor who they had who didnt have a ****ing clue what he was doing.
The police did not turn up to give any evidence (their was none) they got found guilty on hearsay, even the italian press are know questioning the non evidence and convictions.
They have now handed power of attorney over to a decent lawyer, who will appeal against these sentences, these lawyers are already working their bollocks off for the lads and cant belive how they got convicted without evidence.(all this video evidence is just a total lie, there is none end of story).
The lads have to pay for everything apart from water and three inedible meals, they know about this fund and are grateful to each and every person who has put in, the money so far will be going to fund the lawyers who are doing a great job trying to free the lads, and to the lads themselves just for home comforts we take for granted, food,clothes,toiletries etc, so dont think any penny is being wasted.

Like i said there will be a collection before the newcastle game in the pubs and approaches to united, so let anyone you know who is going to the match,spread the word so to speak.

The current website is http://roma4.blogspot.com/ and you can now deposit with a debit card for thick people like me who do not how to use paypal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.