Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
^ That's the post I was waiting for.

You can't come on a public forum and ask for donations for "supposed" hooligans who are in jail in Rome.

You should have said all the information you are now posting graham, mark and mac and perhaps then we would have had a better understanding of the whole situation.

From media reports we believe that the lads are hooligans who went looking for trouble, perhaps they did, perhaps not.

You're probably right though, they should not be held like this, that's disgraceful and of course I have not time for the actions of the Italian police.

I will talk it over and decide if I'm willing to donate. Ireally have to think about it.

But I do think the lads should be back in Britain with their families.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Yes bad approach and then this Mactheconney or whatever he is called chooses to call us names too, lmao.......

Not the best way to approach people but hey - he knows best.

I'll think like you Bertie and probably end up helping out because I am a soft case for things like this :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Who made assumptions ?

I asked some questions which I'm entitled to surely.....

Then I published a news article telling everyone what happened in case they are unaware of the facts.......

Now you get all shirty :eek:
Actually you posted an article that let everybody see the press version of the facts
none of the boys in rome had been allowed a phone call or any communication with the outside world,so you posted the story the italian authorities want everyone to see.I was on the bridge,was hit by a police officer as were two others with me,had it not been for the fact that we had a young red with us who was on the floor out for the count,we may have been badly beaten or imprisoned.
Further to this one of those arrested(nick)was staying in the same hotel as me and my friends and was a nice lad on his first euro away,naievety may be his only crime.
Also no one wants to get on an official bus at5pm for an 8.45 ko in a cold stadium that don't even serve hot drinks.
the footage of the bridge shows lads in black running,mysteriously it doesn't show them being baton charged by the police for no reason or showered with bottles from the ultras,funny that 4-500 ultras 5 reds stabbed no italians arrested
open your eyes,they have grabbed soft targets to make a point.
Any more eyewitness facts you need just ask,unless you were there?and want to tell me different.If you have so much against english fans,and this seems the case why not support a romanian team,with man united you take everything that comes with it,not just success.Them lads are good reds,you should not belittle their plight,especially as you are female and foreign and know nothing.what is your real interest in united,surely it's not in your blood,surely not passed down generations of parents,i'm sorry you just cannot pass judgement on united fans without proof to back it up.NWAF.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Female - Foreign - And know nothing :eek:

And then you wonder why 90% of Europe hates you

You know what - after Graham made his points I was going to back down and help a little bit....

Thanks to you I wont bother now - well done !!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Hey guys.

The last thing we need is to be arguing over this.

For God's sake and for the sake of the lads in Rome grow up and talk like civilised adults.

carly: he is just desperate to help out the lads in Rome, don't hold what he said against him. :)

He is just anxious to help the English lads out and get them back to their families.

·
Registered
14 Posts
you can say what you want,i've looked at your threads that you post,newspaper article links,you know nothing.Keep your money i'll put in double and have the satisfaction of knowing that it wasn't grudged by someone who at first tried to ridicule the fact that the boys could be innocent.None of our insults are worse than you a supposed red turning on your own kind.You haven't a clue what being united means and you never will have.

·
Registered
14 Posts
exactly no answer,truth hurts,female romanian,living in wales,admin on a manchester united forum,oh the irony,this club is ****ed,proper ****ed.fact.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Bit of a long one here, but you are wasting your time on here posting a message to help our lads out in Rome

Thats because they are 'our' lads and nothing to do with this comical site and its posters, which in turn have nothing to do with the real MUFC. There's only one true RED on here who is quite well known and that is the OP. I feel sorry for him actually, having to try to educate so many.

As the Romanian girl and the other kids won't have been away with United, they won't have a clue. "Oh I read on the news they are hooligans"

In that case, they'll have some previous against them? Maybe be known to the GMP? Been captured on camera doing something?

No, just the word of some Italian robocops and we all know what they've got previous for, oh and a GMP spotter recognising people in 'black coats',

Don't judge father of young kids taken away from their families at Xmas, an 18 year old boy on his first euro-away and a partially blind lad before you have some concrete evidence, apart from what youve read on some two-bit website...

Stick to the TV carly love, you're not United. Meanwhile we'll do all we can to help our boys out.

DON'T LET SHITE LIKE THIS AFFECT THE CAMPAIGN, AND THOSE ON HERE WITH HALF A BRAIN CELL, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
We do have a lot of youngsters on here - from all around the world.

We do on this forum what we choose to do.....

And we enjoy it.....

A lot of them haven't been to games but I imagine would love to.....

And yet again we have the 'real' fans here telling us we aren't fans because we dont go to games and blah blah blah.......

So you go to lots of games and many of us dont - whooppee doo......you want a medal ?

If this site is comical then go elsewhere it's no big deal.

Graham spoke a lot of sense and I really feel for him but then the clowns turn up and ruin it for him......

Too much of this...........

I'll get hold of Graham through Sal hopefully and see what we can do - despite your efforts - or rather lack of them

·
Registered
14 Posts
you didn't want to see sense,you are too bothered listening to your own bullshit theories and probably have the poor kids on this site believing your self righteous horseshit,you just got embarrased by the true post of one lads family member and rather than looking a right bitch tried to turn it on other people,keep telling yourself your doing a good job,because in all honesty with people like you educating the youth about united we are trully ****ed.
PS IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING YOUR SIG WOULD NOT HAVE THAT STUPID BADGE ON IT
OR DONT YOU REMEMBER THE ONE THAT SAID FOOTBALL CLUB.point proved you know nothing,now go about your chores sharpish,before football first,get on your chair with your scarf and shirt on and do your nails while looking at ronaldos legs.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Ah Grahamswann is here again now.....

Graham do me a favour will you.....

Send me your email by PM if you could......

I have some nice ideas to help your campaign and can get your details forwarded to many 1000s of people...........

I'll run it by you OK see what you think ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
All please dont argue over this, as the saying go's united we stand divided we fall
The latest info from the family's is that they have been allowed to make a phone call 2 familys have caught the calls, 1 has a message on voicemail, and it looks like my daughter has missed the call as we are not sure which number kyle would ring his home number where my daughter is or his mothers, where we have been doing all the work and the phone calls from. at this moment in time my daughter will not move from the house ....just in case the phone rings

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Ignore all the crap here Graham....

Load of nonsense.....

I'll delete it all later.....

Kyle is registered blind I believe yes ?

Which of the guys made his first trip for an away game ?

Which one is the father with young children......

Which leaves 1 more guy.......got some info about him ?

Then I send you what I told you about OK :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Oh well, no questions for me to answer i see as people who were there and know the facts have already answered.

I'm not joining in with any slanging match thats going on, i'll stick to posting info and updates thank you.

Last time i looked the total was over £1,500, although Mac will be able to tell you better than i can. ( Hi Mac, good to see you get around ;) ).
Money even sent from City, Liverpool, Leeds and various other clubs. :eek:
Roma fans looking to help out in any way they can.
And this has the backing of IMUSA as well.
http://www.imusa.org/newsarticle.php?id=110

FOREVER UNITED, UNITED FOREVER.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I really can't believe the naivaty of some of the posters on this thread. Wether they are "Hooligans" or not is not the question here. What was being asked for was a donation off anybody who is red and cares about other reds in trouble. And let's get one thing correct here, if you have been a away match going red domestically or in europe then it's odds on that some of these "Hooligans" will have helped you out somewhere along the way, maybe not stopping you getting the odd slap of an cockney or scouser or Leeds lad that wants to bully the odd normal fan, but maybe jumping in and stopping it being a worse assault. Maybe bailing you out when you are having bother of a steward for not sitting down or even stopping to make sure you get out of some sort of stickey situation.

If you have the nouse you know what it's like for an away match going red no matter who you are. Think about it.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Hey you don't need to say these things OK.

A lot of the guys on here are youngsters OK and suddenly a thread is started
asking for cash. We have a responsibility to our members to take care of them
on here - well I feel I do and other staff members too OK.

Now if you think about it - a thread asking for cash needs to be investigated - I'm
sure you would never send off cash just on the strength of a vague message
and an email address - well I hope you wouldn't :eek:

And even with a bunch of guys turning up here and calling me all kinds of names
dont make differnece to me you know - I wanted to check this out and see if it is
real.

I have now spoken with Graham Swann who is related to someone involved in
this - as opposed to people who have nothing to do with it - and we have put
into action a nice way to publicise this subject !!

It's not that we dont care - we are just careful and take care of our members....

Oh and people on your forum calling me a slag doesn't help does it ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Hey you don't need to say these things OK.

A lot of the guys on here are youngsters OK and suddenly a thread is started
asking for cash. We have a responsibility to our members to take care of them
on here - well I feel I do and other staff members too OK.

Now if you think about it - a thread asking for cash needs to be investigated - I'm
sure you would never send off cash just on the strength of a vague message
and an email address - well I hope you wouldn't :eek:

And even with a bunch of guys turning up here and calling me all kinds of names
dont make differnece to me you know - I wanted to check this out and see if it is
real.

I have now spoken with Graham Swann who is related to someone involved in
this - as opposed to people who have nothing to do with it - and we have put
into action a nice way to publicise this subject !!

It's not that we dont care - we are just careful and take care of our members....

Oh and people on your forum calling me a slag doesn't help does it ?
Are you addressing me here.
If you are please press the quote button in my post when you are then I know that you are addressing me.
I am only pointing out a few facts about what it can be like for an away match going red. As I am sure that the match going admin on here are well aware of, are'nt they. It can be a very dangerous place out of cyber world, and if it teaches youngsters on here to be a little aware of this fact all the better as it may stop them from getting assaulted or worst, as you did or as you say you did when you went with your family to a match in Belgium. If you have sorted anything out with Mr Swann, great all the more money going into the cause eh. As for poeple of my forum calling you a slag, which forum is this and what gives you the impression that I have anything to do with it.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts