Manchester United Talk banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Thanks to all who have donated so far. :)

Just to keep you up to date on things...

Posted by Raddy on RI..

Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All four of the lads are getting a visit off their families tomorrow, they flew out today,they are going to pass the news of the fund and best wishes from fellow reds.

Everything we have read in the press about the GMP pointing the lads out is pure fictitious, who says so? Well gmp do, apparentley (and gmp will admit to this) they told the italian authorities that these lads are manchester united fans, thats all fans.

The italians have slightly twisted this and without going in to it at this moment too much seemed to have pretty much stitched the lads up big time.

The new lawyer is obviously going to attack this point and GMP have said they will back the fact up they did not tell the italians these lads are known to them as hooligans.

Some good news then, will update tommorow when they have been to see the lads.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Get the lads home how dare you turn your back on your fellow reds im from wythenshawe and my dads been following the reds through thick and fin . He 's been in battles for the club he loves and thats rubbed off on me . Maybe times have changed but if you go to another country and take a batton or two for nothing then get banged up i think you deserve support . Football may of changed but where i come from the way we support our club doesnt ever. come on you reds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
From Rediss

Appeal Date

Unfortunately it won't be an easter return ......R*** rang J***** last night and the date that has been set for his is 2nd May.....a bit longer away than everyone had hoped for, but at least there is a day to aim towards now. Fingers crossed the lads will be home for the last 2 games of the season.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts