Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When your pee'd off with everything, and when Ronaldo is really doing your head in. Sit back, relax and think about:

We still have these.

Much better than any Portuguese "look at me".

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
and in years to come, we can add Wayne Rooney to them.

Ronaldo should be ashamed and the players above there wil be better player
then he will ever be!

Ever seen Gazza, Giggsy or Scholsey dive??

Long live the true United Legends...and as said, great thread

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
I respect Ronaldo for wanting to go to Real Madrid

Its just the way he has conducted himself during the whole time these speculations were in the media and public eye.

Always thought the guy was much better than that

If he has known for a while he was wanting to leave united then why sign an extension to his contract.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Stephen said:
When your pee'd off with everything, and when Ronaldo is really doing your head in. Sit back, relax and think about:

We still have these.

Much better than any Portuguese "look at me".
They are the very definition of Loyality and Legend.
Ronaldo could learn a thing or 2 from these guys. I suppose he just lacks the class and attitude that these players have.

Being a Man Utd legend,clearly isn't on Ronnie's list and probably never was.

One thing is for sure, when the day comes when they retire, they will be missed alot more than Ronaldo ever will be, if he decides to leave.....

·
Registered
322 Posts
not everything has to be true about ronaldo, remember that. but the thing's he said he could have said " better ".

True legends never comes around, i will miss the 3 up there more than i will miss Ronaldo tbh.

I remeber the few minutes Neville did in the CL then i remember Ronaldos season.

·
Registered
550 Posts
hafiz_shukri00391 said:
what if ronaldo stay at old trafford......and be a great man utd legend of all time.....
It's not impossible. If he stays for the next season and somehow falls in love with Old Trafford and wins us everything for the next 10 years maybe.

Highly unlikely but not impossible. As things stand he's a **** and I doubt anything would change that.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Ronaldo doesn't deserve legendary status like those 3 guys, and he certainly isn't a legend. No where near imo.

He will never be a legend, and will always be seen as the egotistic, money-grabbing brat (to be polite) that he shows he is.

Z

·
0 Posts
As far as I can see, this thread is not about Ronaldo,
but is about appreciating true legends of our great club :cool:

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
antdevil78 said:
I respect Ronaldo for wanting to go to Real Madrid

Its just the way he has conducted himself during the whole time these speculations were in the media and public eye.

Always thought the guy was much better than that

If he has known for a while he was wanting to leave united then why sign an extension to his contract.
Has he? We only have the press' word for that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts