Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is your oppertunity to put forward your fav person on the site who is the best poster and who puts together the best thread . I myself believe that jazz is a good at adding a thread and giving his opinion so give your views ?:rolleyes:

Z

·
0 Posts
It's not a popularity contest here and we certainly don't want
you saying who is our worst member, that's why I deleted that
part of your post!

But I have to agree with you on Jazz, hes a great member and I
enjoy reading his posts :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Im surprised Fazman....you normally give out to me and tell me I know nowt lol :p
but thanks all the same, mucho appreciated.:)
For fun stuff Id say Sal and Hags are great.
For footie its the Dwarf, Ferg, Versa, KeanosFan and OG amongst others
For the younger lads its Jd and Rd4 who know a ridiculous amount.:eek:
For brilliant head cases its Carly and Abo :D
But in reality you all deserve a mention......

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Evrybody's posts are top-notch but there are few people who put thier love and care into carefully constructing a post so that it is very absorbing,gives off the right message and just plain stating thier facts effictively and efficiently.A few of these great posters are K4t,Jazz,Carly,Versa,and many more

·
Registered
590 Posts
There are a few members who always post well but I have to give a specal mention to Jazz. Always knows what's what and a welcoming person to the forum. Seriously though this forum is great and everyone deserves a pat on the back :)

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so it seems jazz is the man for great posts well done we will send your gold medal in the post . I only had a bit of banter with you because you always want to right when it comes to your football which isnt a bad thing in fact its a good thing but alot of the time its me who is right not you .

not a big red devil 4 life fan nowt against him i just find his post as if he is taking info off the net and pasting it on the site not using his mind . There is no doubting his love for the club though.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
I don't want to name anyone, because someone might be offended for not being mentioned - those who I'm good with will know who my favourite posters are( that's right ) ;)
people who appreciate a good debate without tossing insults or disrespects mostly...
but we can all agree on one thing -- absolutely no one dislikes carly-that's for sure

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I don't want to make this a Jazz love-in :p but he is a top poster. Knows his stuff and is funny too.

Carly keeps this place ticking over with her endless (yet interesting!) posting and the likes of versa, CRooney, rd4l, akash, zuco, k4t, Red Devil, Salford Red, Stephen etc all make a good contribution.

It's also good to see new members (no matter how crazy they are <cough> abojodeh <cough> :D ) like fazman, the red prince etc posting a lot. Keep it up!

If I haven't mentioned you sorry but do you have any idea how many members this forum has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
I don't want to name anyone, because someone might be offended for not being mentioned - those who I'm good with will know who my favourite posters are( that's right ) ;)
people who appreciate a good debate without tossing insults or disrespects mostly...
but we can all agree on one thing -- absolutely no one dislikes carly-that's for sure
I agree. So called popularity contests are not the name of the game. Admin and mods work more behind the scenes, out of the public eye. On another forum they have an annual popularity competition and the back stabbing and bitching is unreal. Do not go down that road here. AND DO NOT vote for (or against) me I do not wish it.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Red Devil said:
I agree. So called popularity contests are not the name of the game. Admin and mods work more behind the scenes, out of the public eye. On another forum they have an annual popularity competition and the back stabbing and bitching is unreal. Do not go down that road here. AND DO NOT vote for (or against) me I do not wish it.
ups - then sorry on the other thread about carly...i left a post about you:eek:

·
23,699 Posts
In my opinion,

There are too many good, regular post-ers here to mention in one breath ie the usual 'suspects'.:)

And there are some new ones too who may not be mentioned by the regulars, probably due to unfamiliarity. But I do recognise their inputs and appreciate their active participation that turned this place into one vibrant environment for discussion and inevitably, raised the standards of the forum too. You should know who you are. ;)

On the other hand, there are good post-ers that do not post or rarely post for whatever personal reason(s). Discover them. ;)

Then there are some good post-ers that have the 'stamina' to go the distance with you if you engage them or dare cross their paths. Lol.

All these only auger well for this forum.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

[P.S. I did not mention any name at all lest I missed out some.:D ]

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Red Devil said:

your like our moaning grandad but the site wouldnt be the same without u

·
Registered
248 Posts
well J_746 is my fave on the site, but i knew him before i came to this site so he don't count :p

But i think Sal, Versa, Zuco, Carly, Akash and Keano are all cool:cool: :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.