1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
United's Injury List

Paul Scholes (awaiting tests)
Patrice Evra (awaiting tests)
Louis Saha (possibility for Saturday - bench)
Gary Neville (possibility for Saturday - bench)
Owen Hargreaves (November 2nd)
Michael Carrick (November 24th)
Ben Foster (December 2007)
Park Ji-Sung (January 2008)
Mikael Silvestre (March 2008)

What should SAF do? Did he still insists 'bout no new name in January?

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
If he says no new names, he means no new names =] We got depth with our youngsters, but I think we need a new striker. I always consider Saha as injured.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
The guys that are out for a long time are not exactly needed. Its tough on Park, Foster and Silvestre but even if they were fit they probably wouldnt make the first 11. The midfielders is where the problem is. Having all 3 CM injured is a pain but we seem to be coping alright in the meantime. Saha and Neville arent far away and I heard Evra could even be ready for Boro. Its not a big crisis yet. Just hope Scholes' knee injury isnt too bad. He is key.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
The guys that are out for a long time are not exactly needed. Its tough on Park, Foster and Silvestre but even if they were fit they probably wouldnt make the first 11. The midfielders is where the problem is. Having all 3 CM injured is a pain but we seem to be coping alright in the meantime. Saha and Neville arent far away and I heard Evra could even be ready for Boro. Its not a big crisis yet. Just hope Scholes' knee injury isnt too bad. He is key.
Couldn't agree more. I hope we at least have Scholes and Hargreaves ready for the Gooners but as Justice says Saha doesn't convey any optimism that he wants to play anymore.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i dont think SAF has to buy in January..even with all the injuries united can cope very well.

Just imagine the headache Alex will have when he has a fully fit squad post crimbo and imagine how well the team will play then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts