Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simeone Perotta:Inter Milan are abnormal!

Roma star Simone Perrotta has described Inter as “abnormal†and says they are one of the strongest Italian teams of all time.

The Nerazzurri are looking like an unstoppable machine just currently and have lost just one game in Serie A in the past 18 months.

This season they are still unbeaten and at the winter break are seven points clear of Roma at the top of the table.

“The current Inter are one of the strongest Italian teams of all time. They have no weaknesses and are almost impossible to keep pace with,†Perrotta told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“In normal football, usually it is okay to drop some points away from home. However when Inter are around this is not possible because they have an abnormal team.

Perrotta also offered his opinion on Juventus' season so far. The Bianconeri were expected to struggle this campaign following their post-Calciopoli promotion, however they have done exceptionally well and currently sit in third place, just one point behind Roma.

“If one thinks of Gianluigi Buffon,Alessandro Del Piero,Pavel Nedved,Mauro Camoranesi,David Trezeguet and Vincenzo Iaquinta and then assesses other things like the environment and history of the club, it is logical that Juve has returned to be the Juve,†concluded Perrotta, who spent the 1998/99 season at Juventus.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
bollocks...the italian football..isn't that good...it isn't a bit close to what competition there is in England...they are way overrated

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
well,they're not completely invincible,but they look unbeatable and times,but ive watched most of thier mathces and United are good enough to beat them.The Serie A is not as competitive as the premier league.Well,their so called abnormalness will be put to the test against Arsenal.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The_Red_Prince said:
well,they're not completely invincible,but they look unbeatable and times,but ive watched most of thier mathces and United are good enough to beat them.The Serie A is not as competitive as the premier league.Well,their so called abnormalness will be put to the test against Arsenal
Haha,u mean against Liverpool,the f**kin' Scousers?:p

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
bollocks...the italian football..isn't that good...it isn't a bit close to what competition there is in England...they are way overrated
LOL - WHAT COMPETITION - PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT CITY , VILLA OR SPURS ARE BETTER THAN FOR INSTANCE ROMA, LAZIO, FIORENTINA....
just look at their history.... and the history of other EPL clubs ( outside the top 4 ) ...and liverpool shouldn't be regarded as a competition actually

·
Registered
133 Posts
top 4 clubs in england are at least equally strong as milan,inter,roma and juve.Inter is currently in the top form and liverpool will have a big problem beating them.But don't forget last year Liverpool beated FC Barcelona who was treated like unstoppable.And actually Liverpool kicked their asses. This year is Inter definetly stronger but they can be beaten.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
amer11 said:
top 4 clubs in england are at least equally strong as milan,inter,roma and juve.Inter is currently in the top form and liverpool will have a big problem beating them.But don't forget last year Liverpool beated FC Barcelona who was treated like unstoppable.And actually Liverpool kicked their asses. This year is Inter definetly stronger but they can be beaten.

Agreed, the top 4 are as equally strong in squads, but Italians kick ass when it comes to success in Europe. Just look at AC Milan. In that department apart from Liverpool, it is are poor. Arsenal have never won the European cup/Cl ..... I don't think Chelsea have won it. United have only won it twice!

Ac Milan - Winners (7): 1962–63; 1968–69; 1988–89; 1989–90; 1993–94; 2002–03;
2006–07 - EC/CL

# Winners (2): 1967–68; 1972–73 - UEFA CUP

# Winners (5): 1989; 1990; 1994; 2003; 2007 - European Super Cup

Inter Milan - # Champions (2): 1963–64; 1964–65 - EC/CL

# Champions (3): 1990–91; 1993–94; 1997–98 - UEFA CUP

Juventus - # Winners: 1984–85; 1995–96 - EC/CL

* Winners: 1983–84 - UEFA CUP (Winners cup)

# Winners: 1976–77; 1989–90; 1992–93 - UEFA CUP

* Winners: 1984; 1996 - European Super Cup

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
amer11 said:
lol - how did their kick their asses - they beat them on away goal rule - ah milan kicked our asses - now that's ass kicking to be honest...and i can't see the barca connection on here...inter haven't lost in 18 months and that wasn't a case with Barca

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
I do not rate Italian football one bit. Im sorry but its shit. Inter are good. Juve are good. That is it. Roma and AC milan are ****ing horrible. Take Totti from Roma, and you have Wigan. I watched them play Sampdoria. It was horrible. They cant pass, cant make runs, cant do anything. AC Milan have some brilliant players. but they dont work together. They have no threat on the wings, just all go through the center and get Kaka to score. TBH if I got every single pass played to me for my club, i'd look ****ing brilliant aswell.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Justice said:
I do not rate Italian football one bit. Im sorry but its shit. Inter are good. Juve are good. That is it. Roma and AC milan are ****ing horrible. Take Totti from Roma, and you have Wigan. I watched them play Sampdoria. It was horrible. They cant pass, cant make runs, cant do anything. AC Milan have some brilliant players. but they dont work together. They have no threat on the wings, just all go through the center and get Kaka to score. TBH if I got every single pass played to me for my club, i'd look ****ing brilliant aswell.
just look at their hitory mate - and if that shitty club can embarasse us - than what does it say about us - you don't have to like them - God knows i hate their football - but you have to respect them
oh and kaka's brilliance have nothing to with passes being played to him it has to do it with what he does with ball in his feet when the tough gets going

1 - 11 of 11 Posts