Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United are ready to open talks with Inter Milan over a sensational move to bring Adriano to the Premiership.

The Mirror says United officials have been privately talking about an imminent arrival "on the scale of Wayne Rooney" and Adriano, 24, has emerged as boss Sir Alex Ferguson's top summer transfer target.

Inter Milan are ready to listen to United's offer for the striker, who fell out with coach Roberto Mancini last season. And while the San Siro side will want �30m for Adriano, the fact they are ready to do business suggests Fergie may be successful.

Capturing the powerful Brazilian speed machine would be a major coup for Fergie and prove United are still able to lure some of the world's biggest names to Old Trafford.

Inter are ready to cash in on him after landing Hernan Crespo on a free from Chelsea.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Adriano didnt have a good season last year but he already showed what he can do previously so it will be a very good signing!!!
But im just afraid its all speculation as usual!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have no idea but there may be some truth in it as inter has just signed 2 attackers.... ibrahimovic and crespo!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
adriano in my opionion is not good enough for united. he's not half the player ruud is. why spend all that money on a lazy brazilian when we could get torres.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You cant be serious!!
Have you actually seen him play??
Van nistelrooy was a box player and if im not mistaken he only scored once outside the box....
He scored alot of goals ok but you cant compare his goals to adriano's......
Last season was nt adriano s best but im sure he would be the perfect partner for rooney!!

S

·
0 Posts
Ok guys...both your opinions are vaild for different reasons, we'll have to wait and see what happens.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Doesn't the price seem a bit too high? I think SAF will put off buying a striker till the mid-season transfer window.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ruud is a legend , im not compairing the way they play or how their goals go in. adriano will never score as MANY as ruuuuuuuuuuud. but like i originally said thats just my opioion.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I respect your opinion.... he may not score as much as ruud did but im sure he ll set up more goals than ruud did!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
that i'll give ya and im not saying adriano is rubish i just think if we gonna spend £30 m i'd rather it was spent on fernando torres the boys sick and then we'd have are version of law,best and charlton in torres,ronaldo and rooney

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think id still prefer adriano.... especially the way he played the season before the last.... He was truly amazing!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
dont spoil it lol, but yeah im afraid your probably right ,we should stop at nothing to get torres no matter what thoe....after all we are sposed to be the "best club in the world" if we dont wanna fall any further behind ski, besides arsenal are building a cracking young side they just got fran merida from barca any hes real good........but failing torres i'd seatle for adriano lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well the transfer market is not over yet so hopefully we get someone who can do well for us!!
Failing for adriano id settle for torres...lol :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts