Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter Target Cristiano Ronaldo - Reports
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1710/manchester-united/2008/12/03/993708/inter-target-cristiano-ronaldo-reports

The Nerazzurri are seemingly hot on the heels of the Ballon d'Or winner and could launch a mega-bid next summer.

According to Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport, Cristiano Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes has revealed to Inter transfer gurus that the Portuguese is still keen on leaving Manchester United, despite his much-publicised 'dream' move to Spanish champions Real Madrid falling through this summer.

Moreover, his representative has allegedly stressed that the 23-year-old would love to continue his career at the Stadio San Siro, as he is fascinated by the possibility of being coached by compatriot José Mourinho, a man with whom he has had public disagreements in the past.

Mendes has become very close to the Beneamata camp in recent months, as he was first entrusted by president Massimo Moratti to handle the lengthy transfer saga which saw Ricardo Quaresma land in Milan last August, and he is now also dealing with Brazilian side Fluminense to capture central defender Thiago Silva.

Corriere dello Sport reported this morning that the Via Durini directors are already in the process of planning out the assault on the Red Devils' prized asset and Moratti has the backing of Pirelli, the company which picked another Ronaldo, the Phenomenon, as their global face a few years ago.

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Balls!

Mourinho will be the next United manager, as if he'll want to take our best player away... also not enough money in Italy anymore,,, Ronaldo's going nowhere!

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
That is the most senseless piece of lame ass journalism i've seen since last summer.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Italian football is a step down... a washed up Ronaldinho and Shevchenko go there and Kaka wants out!

So why would the best player in the world go there...... nonsense!!

If he was going anywhere it will only be to Spain.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Italian league has been in decline for some time, compared to La Liga and the Premier League. However, it is still a good standard.

·
Registered
601 Posts
mourinho likes to shag sheep and ronaldo is no sheep, there are plenty of sheeps at chelsea, arsenal and liverpool though, i dont personally know, thats what a farmer said

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
VaVaVoom said:
Italian football is a step down... a washed up Ronaldinho and Shevchenko go there and Kaka wants out!

So why would the best player in the world go there...... nonsense!!

If he was going anywhere it will only be to Spain.

EXACTLY!

If I were Ronaldo, I'd go to Spain next before ending my career at Milan or something more evil like Inter.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Rubbish. He said so himself he considers Manutd and Madrid to be the biggest clubs in the world. What would he go to Inter ?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
LMAO Who would want to play in the Italian League to start with? And no chance, Madrid and Barca are the only two teams he'd join I think.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Sell for £100million.

Mourihno develops father-son relationship.

Mourihno leaves, for United.

Ronaldo comes back.

Yes?

·
23,699 Posts
skysports

Jose laughs off Ron claims

Inter Milan manager Jose Mourinho has rubbished claims that he is interested in signing Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Instead the former Chelsea boss insists that he does not intend to delve into the transfer market when the window re-opens in January as he wants to end the current season with the same group of players.

It would appear that none of Inter's current squad are set to leave the San Siro not even the ill-disciplined Adriano.

The Brazilian striker has been left out of the league leaders' squad for the trip to Lazio but it seems Mourinho is likely to want to keep all his players as the Italians battle on three fronts in the hunt for silverware.

"It's a beautiful story for the papers, but there is nothing true," Mourinho confirmed over the Ronaldo rumours.

"If in January no-one leaves and no-one arrives I am happy, even if my direct opponents will make investments and they will strengthen themselves.

"I would like to end with these 29 players, even if they are too much. I would like to celebrate together for something important or cry together for a failed target."

1 - 20 of 33 Posts