Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
He's a really good young talent. More than just promise. The thing is being a goal scoring midfielder isn't unusual.

However being a 10 goal a season midfielder in the Serie A, at the age of 21, is definitely something special.

Apart from his goals though I don''t know too much about his all round game.

Does he have a wide range of passing? Does he get stuck into tackles? Work rate? He's still quite special, though.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
He's a good player but lets be honest he isn't worth 40 million euros at his age. Bit of a joke some of the prices being thrown round these days, Mourinho bought Muntari in the summer don't see whys he's going after another CM, almost as stupid as the amount of strikers Birmingham are going after.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Napoli are my favourite Italian team so I watch them on live streams regularly. This boy is absolutely top notch. He mainly plays as an attacking midfielder in a 5-man midfield. Him and their striker Lavezzi are fantastic. They are going places and I think the can make the champions league this season. He is superior to Anderson in my opinion and Anderson is one of my favourite players. 40 million is still way to much though. I heard Napoli rejected a 30 million euro bid from some team believed to be Juventus in the summer

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
He's a joy to watch, and one of those guys who gets you off of your seat and makes you say "how the **** did he do that?!?" about once a game it seems, but I doubt he'll be going anywhere. If I were him, I'd want to be apart of Napoli, since they seem on the verge of something really special. That and I'd shave my head, and wear long sleeved kits to hide that awful tattoo.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
piazza said:
He's a joy to watch, and one of those guys who gets you off of your seat and makes you say "how the **** did he do that?!?" about once a game it seems, but I doubt he'll be going anywhere. If I were him, I'd want to be apart of Napoli, since they seem on the verge of something really special. That and I'd shave my head, and wear long sleeved kits to hide that awful tattoo.
All Eastern Europeans should have shaved heads they look hard. Just look at Skrtel and Vida

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
16-Keano-16 said:
All Eastern Europeans should have shaved heads they look hard. Just look at Skrtel and Vida
I met one of my Slovak cousins at a funeral, who was probably 4 inches shorter and 30 pounds lighter than me, and he intimidated me with his shaved head. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts