Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I for one am sick of these international breaks. I hate waiting 2 weeks to watch United play. Maybe Im just bitter because my country Ireland have NO chance of qualifying. Pfffft ffs :mad:
Anyway what will happen to our players, Will they come back injured,Will the injured ones get back to training and fitness. Have you heard any news???
Is the break coming at a bad time just as we started to play well?

-Tevez is going to Venzuela for a friendly ffs. He will be knackered for the Villa game.
-OShea has recovered enough and has been included in the Irish squad.
-Fletcher resumes full training on Monday.
-Saha is OUT of the French squad, surprise surprise.
-Neville is gearing up for a return against Pool reserves.
-Giggs and Scholes will have a nice break.

Your thoughts on the International break or any news just post it up.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Fergie said last week he has been happy for these breaks.

With all injuries we have had it give them plenty time to rest and recover - with 10 day breaks between games.

Tevez to Venezuela though is not good !!

And Sahahahahaha is injured AGAIN so he must play !!

·
Registered
788 Posts
I am happy that Vidic has been excluded from the Serbia games! Hope fully he will be raring to go for the Villa game.

I think players flying around the world for one 90min friendly is juts stupid. I have never been a big fan of the International break because 14 days to see United play is shit!

Its good players like Giggs and Scholes get a two weeks off!

I think the thing i hate most about the international break is i always worry what players are gona come back with an injury!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I think its good.......but thats only because Scotland are doing soooo good and i think they'll get atleast 4 out of 6 points in their 2 games.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SolskjaertheLegend said:
I think its good.......but thats only because Scotland are doing soooo good and i think they'll get atleast 4 out of 6 points in their 2 games.
lol at least someone is happy.

I hadnt heard about how bad Vidics injury was. Knowing him he is probably grand by now. Its good news for us that he isnt going away. I hadnt heard that. Ta Arbucks.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
Have Scotland not have 3 games left? Hope Scotland quality!
Yeah, Ukraine at home on saturday, then Georgia away on wednesday then on 17th Nov we play Italy at Hampden!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
the only reason i don't like international friendlies is that sometime players come back injured..and i hate that

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i normaly hate the international breaks but i think this one as come at a good time for us. it will give some players who are injured a chance to recover as we have some tough away games coming up and the bigger the squad the better

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
andycole9 said:
i normaly hate the international breaks but i think this one as come at a good time for us. it will give some players who are injured a chance to recover as we have some tough away games coming up and the bigger the squad the better
Like Sahahahaha,,,,,,

How long now for him to get better huh :confused:

Anyone know anything :confused:

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Well I for one am sick of these international breaks. I hate waiting 2 weeks to watch United play. Maybe Im just bitter because my country Ireland have NO chance of qualifying. Pfffft ffs :mad:
Anyway what will happen to our players, Will they come back injured,Will the injured ones get back to training and fitness. Have you heard any news???
Is the break coming at a bad time just as we started to play well?

-Tevez is going to Venzuela for a friendly ffs. He will be knackered for the Villa game.
-OShea has recovered enough and has been included in the Irish squad.
-Fletcher resumes full training on Monday.
-Saha is OUT of the French squad, surprise surprise.
-Neville is gearing up for a return against Pool reserves.
-Giggs and Scholes will have a nice break.

Your thoughts on the International break or any news just post it up.
They piss me off too mate..

We've done ok on internationals in recent years. having our lads generally come back fit. Could be far worse though.

I can't see a way around it, just have to get on with it.

Its a consequence of being a great football club!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Alot of england fans like me have become disheartend with the england side, after the world cup...poor!
so i'd much rather watch united.plus it would have been good to keep the momentum going after that great win over wigan. but there are posatives also, like the rest for players etc. but theres nothing that can be done about it, so roll on the 20th.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Louis Saha has pulled out of the France squad for the Euro 2008 qualifiers against the Faroe Islands and Lithuania because of a knee injury.

A statement on the French Football Federation website announced the Manchester United striker had left the team training camp in Clairefontaine.

Coach Raymond Domenech will not call for a replacement, meaning more frustration for Juventus star David Trezeguet, who questioned his initial omission from the party.

France visit the Faroes on Saturday before hosting Lithuania in Nantes on October 17.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts