Manchester United Talk banner

Interview with DONG

852 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Justice 
G
#1 ·
I found this from www.manunited.com.cn, the chinese site for manutd.com so i decided to translate it:)

董方卓独家专访第一部分
First part of the intervew
中国国脚董方卓满意自己在最近几周的预备队比赛中屡屡取得进球。
Dong is happy about his form in the reserves.

在系列专访的第一部分,董方卓谈到这个赛季的一些个人感受,并自豪成为首名为曼联效力的中国球员,以及期待早日进入曼联一队…
In this interview, Dong talks about this season and how hes proud of being the first united player here…

在预备队进了四球,是不是你的比赛方式有什么改变?
首先是,两场比赛对手比较弱,有这个基础在内,第二个感觉,可能更熟悉英国足球,已经比较理解这里的足球,可能进了球,更加自信,和队友的默契也更好,比上半年刚来的时候要好很多,加上现在已经适应英国足球,所以开始进球,找到一些比赛感觉。
You have scored four goals in the reserves, are there any changes in the way u play?
Yes, the opponents during the first two games sucked, my second feeling is that I feel I am getting more used to the game here in England, I’m gaining more confidence and playing well with teammates, I feel better than last year.

什么时候会有一队的进球?
一直等待这个机会,等待出场的机会,把最好的状态表现出来,调整到最佳的感觉。
When do you think you can score for the first team?
I’m still waiting for the chance to play and will put in my best performance to do so.

弗格森最近有什么对你鼓励的话吗?
见面的时间比较少,但也会说一些,继续努力啊,会有一些鼓励的话,保持这种状态,打好比赛,要有多点耐心。
Did SAF say anything that motivated you in these few days?
I don’t see him that much, but he motivates me on the pitch at times.

对切尔西上场,作为第一个曼联的中国球员,上场比赛,你的感受?
有很多不同的感觉,比较自豪,也比较兴奋,同时也很紧张,第一场比赛,打切尔西,也是很强的对手,当时思想准备不是很足,其实那场比赛,做的是会后上场的准备,但后来听到说让我首发上场,准备上不是特别充足,可能也存在一些紧张的情绪,当时有很多很复杂的心情。
Being the only Chinese player in Manchester United, how did you feel about the game against Chelsea?
I had mixed feelings, proud, excited, but also nervous. Chelsea is a strong team and I felt I wasn’t prepared. I was suppose to be a substitute in that game, but when I heard I was on the 1st team I felt I wasn’t ready to play.

家乡有什么反响,知道吗?
应该说,什么样的反应都有,更多的因为比赛踢得并不好,批评的声音更多一些。
What did your country say about your performance?
Mostly criticisms, because I didn’t play that well in that game.

See less See more
#8 ·
RichardsReds said:
We bought this guy for £3m what a waste of money. Unless its about advertising in China...
I'd be interested to find out how much our merchandise sales increased in China after buying Dong.

I wouldn't be surprised if we've already recouped what we paid for him, especially if you take into account the pre-season tour of Asia.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.