Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All.

The other I was parked up in my car when a guy jumped out of his car all excited and asked if he could take a photo of my number plate which reads:

OTO2OLE

He started to explain that the 'OT' bit stood for 'Old Trafford', I can't recall what he said about the 'O2' bit, but apparently it stood for something and then he said the 'OLE' bit stood for 'Ole Gunnar Solskjaer' - he then laid on the floor and started furiously snapping away, taking pics of my plate!!

I have to ask you, was this guy:

A) Serious?
B) Mad?
C) Drunk?

Can anyone enlighten me?

Many Thanks

StellaArt:confused:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
He probably thought you had a personalised number plate when it fact you just have a pretty cool normal number plate!

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reddwarf & Justice - thanks for your promp reponses, I just wish I could remeber what he said the 'O2' bit stood for...I did not take it in at the time as I thought the nutter was going to car jack me!

Thanks again.

StellaArt

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Aman who runs around photographing number plates ???

This I have never heard of before !!!

Now this is weird !!!

Anyway..........

Forget about all that - how much do you want for your number plate - saves us all a bit of time yes ;)

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Carly.

How very sceptical of you sir - the plate is not and will never be for sale as it has a deeper meaning to me, even if Ole himself wanted to buy it, I would have to let him down gently and say no.

Best Regards

StellaArt :cool:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
StellaArt said:
Carly.

How very sceptical of you sir - the plate is not and will never be for sale as it has a deeper meaning to me, even if Ole himself wanted to buy it, I would have to let him down gently and say no.

Best Regards

StellaArt :cool:
Sir !!!!

I am not man, lol......I am girl you see me on my banner below.

Pffft.....

I see you make first post about this number plate so always we think 'hmmmmm....maybe trying to make nice sale'...........so sorry for this ok x

·
Registered
987 Posts
Hey he sells the pictures for money as i see it in USA

People go to companies and get License plate pics from NBA stars,NFL aswell + Baseball

And sell it to their respectve companies..

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RedDevil - your response is very cryptic......can you expand?

ChiBoyGeorge - are you saying that you have seen a picture of my plate for sale in America??!! - LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM!!!

AndyCole - how would you suggest that I invoice him for my time?

Regards

StellaArt:D

·
Registered
987 Posts
Well no but i meant that as i see it in america that people tke photos of interesting License plates that worth about $72,000 USD

I see this on b4 V1 LLA - which obvously means he's avilla fan

Even rocky balaboa got an everton License plate

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
George - Rocky Bilboa isn't a real person ffs :eek:

Hate to burst your bubble Mr, lol.

Stella..........to call United 'Man U' is a bit of a problem.

Apparently some opposition fans call United 'manure' and 'man u' is close to this so they don't like it.

A bit weird if you ask me but so be it.

Personally I like it when opposition fan calls us names - means they are always thinking about United and are jealous which is very good thing.

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Carly you cheeky minx you....

May I apologize fornot allow Arsenal to win the title! using the term 'Man U' - no offense was meant and no animals were hurt in me using that term.

I come clean, I am not a Man United fan, although my brother is, however being a bit of an old sod I love watching the likes of Giggs, Scholes and of course once upon a time Beckham who used to live very near me.

This probably explains my question about my number plate, I just wanted to know if this guy was being serious taking pictures of my plate or if he was just waiting to cosh me before nicking my car.

Man United - do me a favour this season and do not allow Arsenal to win the title.

Best Regards

Stella 'Jose' Art;)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
StellaArt said:
RedDevil - your response is very cryptic......can you expand?

ChiBoyGeorge - are you saying that you have seen a picture of my plate for sale in America??!! - LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM!!!

AndyCole - how would you suggest that I invoice him for my time?

Regards

StellaArt:D
easy, you say 20 quid a pic dickhead or you can **** off

1 - 20 of 39 Posts