Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!


Just quick question,, is Ronaldo going to miss Wigan game (5 yellow cards)?



Many thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
566 Posts
omg. man utd will be in deep trouble then. no rooney no ronaldo no vidic....
hope chelsea will drop points against newcastle and make our lives easier
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,232 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
Doesn't cards get scraped though at some point in the season?

1. Dont panic everone !

2. You are correct...

3. Rooney is doubtful tho

4. Ronnie will play

5. Nani wont

6. Vida may play

7. I jus made this to make it cr7 ! :D
 

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
Joined
·
4,055 Posts
Well, he isn't suspended BUT Fergie may rest him, although he could play apart if(God Forbid) things are going wrong for Utd. If Chelsea lose to Newcastle though, He won't play along with other regulars aswell.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
Sky Sports never said he was suspeded, so I doubt he is.

I don't think he'll be rested either. The CL final is 10 days after the Wigan game :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
854 Posts
Davey said:
Well, he isn't suspended BUT Fergie may rest him, although he could play apart if(God Forbid) things are going wrong for Utd. If Chelsea lose to Newcastle though, He won't play along with other regulars aswell.
He is not suspended, the five yellow card rule expires in March I think. Why would Ronaldo be rested in our must win game to win the Premier League with a 10 day gap to the Champions League.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
He is not suspended, the five yellow card rule expires in March I think. Why would Ronaldo be rested in our must win game to win the Premier League with a 10 day gap to the Champions League.

He wouldnt be rested you are right 10 days is loads of time for a rest
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
The card rule hasn't been scrapped at all.

It IS 5 yellow cards to miss one game.

However, that limit of 5 gets extended to 10 around February.

So Ronaldo is safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
manutd43va said:
omg. man utd will be in deep trouble then. no rooney no ronaldo no vidic....
hope chelsea will drop points against newcastle and make our lives easier
Its f**kin wigan !!! no offence to steve bruce hes done a brilliant job keeping them in the premiership and i personally think hes a good manager, but united have got a big enough and strong enough team to beat them even if such players will be missing.....have some faith u [email protected]
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top