Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
Well, he isn't suspended BUT Fergie may rest him, although he could play apart if(God Forbid) things are going wrong for Utd. If Chelsea lose to Newcastle though, He won't play along with other regulars aswell.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Davey said:
Well, he isn't suspended BUT Fergie may rest him, although he could play apart if(God Forbid) things are going wrong for Utd. If Chelsea lose to Newcastle though, He won't play along with other regulars aswell.
He is not suspended, the five yellow card rule expires in March I think. Why would Ronaldo be rested in our must win game to win the Premier League with a 10 day gap to the Champions League.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
He is not suspended, the five yellow card rule expires in March I think. Why would Ronaldo be rested in our must win game to win the Premier League with a 10 day gap to the Champions League.

He wouldnt be rested you are right 10 days is loads of time for a rest

·
Registered
26 Posts
manutd43va said:
omg. man utd will be in deep trouble then. no rooney no ronaldo no vidic....
hope chelsea will drop points against newcastle and make our lives easier
Its f**kin wigan !!! no offence to steve bruce hes done a brilliant job keeping them in the premiership and i personally think hes a good manager, but united have got a big enough and strong enough team to beat them even if such players will be missing.....have some faith u [email protected]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.