Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all come on forums etc and have certain players or tactics etc we criticize and take issue with, slag off want to improve. is it just sounding off for no reason at all? does it actually make a blind bit of difference what we think? is it just all hot air?

through highlighting issues, which people pick up on...sometimes the media pick up on fans frustrations and thoughts and report them and through peoples general attitude towards players in the stadium and the reception they receive etc can rteflect what we are thinking about them but does it make one bit of difference?

we have made topics on so many issues but does anything ever get changed for the better and do the fans thoughts on players, tactics or the general performance of the team etc ever get anywhere or are we just all blowing off hot air that doesnt make a blind bit of difference at all??

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
As long as its constructive criticism, i`m fine with that and i don`t care the source of it either.
agree roxii , this is the place to air your likes and dislikes .
I never criticise the team at old trafford and get behind the shirts no matter who is in the team,afterwards i do not mind coming on here and letting them have it , afterall that is what this site is for , healthy debate.
If everyone agreed with each other there would be no debate no forum and boring.
We as paying supporters have a right to whinge now and again that is what being a football fan is all about , we all think we know better than fergie

·
23,699 Posts
agree roxii , this is the place to air your likes and dislikes .
I never criticise the team at old trafford and get behind the shirts no matter who is in the team,afterwards i do not mind coming on here and letting them have it , afterall that is what this site is for , healthy debate.
If everyone agreed with each other there would be no debate no forum and boring.
We as paying supporters have a right to whinge now and again that is what being a football fan is all about , we all think we know better than fergie
Nothing much can be added to the first 3 respondents.

It would be most odd if we only speak the good and skip the 'bad'... unless we really think we are perfect?!

Lol at the highlight though. So true. :p

But then again, we can't be airing our views without any conviction either. :D

Edit: To answer the thread question, it does serve a purpose here - to engage in debates and exchange honest opinions - as what this forum is all about. And it is about the process, not the end product.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Nothing much can be added to the first 3 respondents.

It would be most odd if we only speak the good and skip the 'bad'... unless we really think we are perfect?!

Lol at the highlight though. So true. :p

But then again, we can't be airing our views without any conviction either
. :D

Edit: To answer the thread question, it does serve a purpose here - to engage in debates and exchange honest opinions - as what this forum is all about. And it is about the process, not the end product.
agree with that mate.
I and everyone else around my seat in the stretty never agree on man of the match , tactics , team selection.
We all have our favourites and defend them to the hilt even when they do not play well , and on the other side there are players we are not fond of , who we all slaughter for the smallest thing , well i do anyway

·
23,699 Posts
agree with that mate.
I and everyone else around my seat in the stretty never agree on man of the match , tactics , team selection.
We all have our favourites and defend them to the hilt even when they do not play well , and on the other side there are players we are not fond of , who we all slaughter for the smallest thing , well i do anyway
At the end of the day, I still feel strongly that we should put the club before any particular player(s). That, I believe, would save many friendships too, cyber or not, when any strong disagreement can still be appreciated as genuine care and concern for the commonly beloved club.... no matter how wayward it seems. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts