Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I didn't see the Villarreal game, but I'll say something that might rock the boat here.

I said to some family members during the summer that I have a feeling this will be his last year. Something just hasn't felt right for me this summer, and at the beginning of this season. All doesn't seem well to me.

I hope I'm wrong though, and hope that I'm just being a bit negative.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I think this is going to be the last season for fergie too.

I've never seen him so dejected like after the Liverpoo game and it was quite disturbing. TBH, I don't think a ot of people would have minded if he had quit after the CL final. Go out on top.

On another note, what wasn't right was that there wasn't a parade after the triumph in Moscow. I'm very disappointed that they decided not to do that after the bloody Rangers match. How could it have been anything bu a peaceful celebration of the club's glorious achievement.

The team's achievements weren't celebrated, that was the first thing to feel wrong. Then Ronaldo became a prima donna, that was the second thing to go wrong. Then there was the protracted transfer of Berbatov.

So yeah ...the summer wasn't the gloarious celebration we were hoping for and Fergie hasn't seemed himself. In recent post-match interviews he just seems a bit aloof. That's just my opinion. I would imagine this his last season.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
RedForceRising said:
I would imagine this his last season.
Tbh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

On the whole, all does not seem well, and I think that we will see the end of Fergies reign in the summer.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts