Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So then he scores goals for hull and he started to knock them in for spurs but the questions is will he or wont he for united ?

If you ask me he wont get the chance because united policy in that department is getting well established players in there attack

so what you think ?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
He has enough about him (just) to be United's 4th striker ahead of Manucho and Welbeck next season,
but there isnt much in it. In my heart of hearts I dont think he will make it at United.
What chance does he have with the likes of Rooney, Tevez and Berba in ahead of him?

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
He has enough about him (just) to be United's 4th striker ahead of Manucho and Welbeck next season,
but there isnt much in it. In my heart of hearts I dont think he will make it at United.
What chance does he have with the likes of Rooney, Tevez and Berba in ahead of him?
True.

Rossi, Richardson and Pique were all tipped to shine, but ended up being forced to leave. If he can impress at Spurs, he'll give himself a chance of making it in the United first team, but even then the odds are against him.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Because I'm DC said:
True.

Rossi, Richardson and Pique were all tipped to shine, but ended up being forced to leave. If he can impress at Spurs, he'll give himself a chance of making it in the United first team, but even then the odds are against him.
yep, best thing is to hope he does well. When I watch Spurs I always hope he
plays and shines. Even if he makes a good impression, which he has, his value
will go up, which could get United x million in the near future.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I wouldn't write him off too soon.

The lad has blistering pace....... which I'll admit isn't the only ingredient, but it's arguably an important weapon to have AND he has proven that he can score in the prem and he can handle the pressure of playing infront of thousands of expectant fans like he did when he scored against Liverpool in the CC.

I think we need to reassess towards the end of the season again at which time we'll have a better idea if he can play any part at United or if he should ply his trade at another club.

I would be delighted if he would be willing to be backup to Rooney & Berbatov. I like what I've seen of him so far.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
who said Rossi was better than him ?

i remember people last season saying that Fraizer isn't more than a championship players

hes doing well at spurs hope he continue the good form :)

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not that I dont think he can make it but striker and goalkeeper positions are places you just cant take a risk with so I think we will cash in but im hoping the lad gets a chance . If he were to go I hope he goes on to be a great player as he is a workhorse and wants to be a top player so much .

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
if he comes back to ot and takes his chances then i can see him making it
if not no matter how good his performance may be then he wont get much

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
he played for us first game of the season and i went with a couple of mates and we all agreed that he was a shining light from the day. granted we always ease into seasons and rooney was far from fit alongside him, but he put in a real shift, looked dangerous and really has pace. he's shown he has an eye for goal with spurs and i think if not as a centre forward, i'm sure he has what it takes to play out wide.
he'll get his chance, and fergie has even talked of bringing him back from his loan early

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
i think campbell may be one of the 4 strikers we would have. Dont think Tevez will be happy being part of a 4-man rotational policy and at £30mil neither would i.

That leaves Rooney, Berbatov, Campbell, Manucho, Wellbeck which i would be happy with.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
paranoid said:
guys frazier cambell ist still too young he just needs a few years of first team starts and hell come gud as anyone else
The problem is whether he's going to sign a new contract with Man Utd and be willing to go out on loan somewhere else next season or whether he feels he's ready and deserving of a first team place at a club who will gladly start him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts