Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
CROoney said:
i know he's a false moralist, double standard scum, but after seeing some of his movements, defensive displays,attacking options i think that certainly he's the best cmf in the world and i believe he is amoung the best midfielders england have ever produced....

i mean what he's done with liverpool equals maradona's achivements with napoli....

steven and 10 lumberjacks won the CL...

he is a possible goal danger even when he receives the ball around the centre circle...i see that abilty only in 3 more players at this moment...ronaldo,messi and torres....

i know scholes has had his moments and achivements but even without him we are and were good enough to win the CL

btw - i have to say that i actually haven't seen the likes of charlton and co playing , but i think that the fact that football has evolved and that now includes more options as there are many quality players out there, and the fact that gerrard tops them all is enough for him to be considered amoung the best ever

I already thought you were a buffoon CRO and you have confirmed it with this post, Gerrard is a good player but to suggest he is the best midfielder england have ever produced shows that you know next to nothing about english football. What kind of idiot would post this in a Manchester United forum LOL :)

·
Banned
292 Posts
CROoney said:
listen lads - this goes to all of you who want to listen, or read,or whatever

I REALISE THAT THIS THREAD HAS CAUSED SOME PROBLEMS , AND I APOLOGISE FOR IT...

I APOLOGISE FOR NOT KNOWING MUCH ABOUT YOUR(EMGLISH) HISTORY

I APOLOGISE FOR NOT SEEING THE LIKES YOU MENTIONED LIVE

IT WASN'T WHAT I MEANT TO DO

AND IF MY UNAWARNESS MAKES ME LESS UNITED FAN ( BTW, I KNOW WHAT I SEE AND WHAT I VALUE, AND I'M LIVING IN THE PRESENT, AND NEVER BEEN TRUNINR BACK) THEN SO BE IT

BUT IF SOMEONE LOVES SOME PLAYER THAT HARD OR HATES ANOTHER THAT HARD TO INSULT ANOTHER PERSON JUST FOR HIS OPINION, IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM ACUTALLY

thank you
Well Liverpool are our bitterest rivals, probably more than even Man City. So it was always going to cause a problem even if it is Englands answer to Ronaldinho that you are talking about. I think I along with one or two others went a bit over the top with the responses but it is a very controversial thread to create in a Manchester United forum, I apologise for my responses and hopefully we can move on now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts