61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
ryders mate - you apologised only cos u were warned i think -

you've already said you meant every word you were gonna say

but hey - better late then never

as for the part before - who scored against us ? de rossi ?

yeah whenthey were 6-0 down - great captain - scored 1 goal

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
he might not even be top 5 wilkins and johnny haynes could make a claim for that spot as well as others, infact we have to include the likes of glenn hoddle who would be high up the list as gerrard is an attacking mid not a central one.
haynes was far better than gerrard - pele called him the best passer of a ball he had ever seen

·
Registered
854 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Actually...thread open.
Just no insults please.
Where were we?

Charlton>Robbo>Gazza>Platt>Gerrard.
Am I far off?
It's pathetic how many forums on the internet turn to insults because somebody's opinion. i guess it's just because of the secret identity thing but it does my head in.

Anyway, ye I think Gerrard is overrated ye and I wouldn't put him in the top 10 england midfielders ever. I actually think Lampard is underrated, his level of consistency is second to none. He scores or sets up a goal every week.

I think Gerrard drifts out of games too often. I actually don't remember him ever playing well against us and in really big games i believe he goes missing with the odd exception, Milan 05. I'm surprised you have him ahead of Scholes, I would rate Scholes as one of the best midfielders England have produced.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
It's pathetic how many forums on the internet turn to insults because somebody's opinion. i guess it's just because of the secret identity thing but it does my head in.

Anyway, ye I think Gerrard is overrated ye and I wouldn't put him in the top 10 england midfielders ever. I actually think Lampard is underrated, his level of consistency is second to none. He scores or sets up a goal every week.

I think Gerrard drifts out of games too often. I actually don't remember him ever playing well against us and in really big games i believe he goes missing with the odd exception, Milan 05. I'm surprised you have him ahead of Scholes, I would rate Scholes as one of the best midfielders England have produced.
i wasn't doing it becuase of opinion but the fact that the thread is an insult to united legends, so why would a so called united fan make a thread insulting former united greats.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
listen lads - this goes to all of you who want to listen, or read,or whatever

I REALISE THAT THIS THREAD HAS CAUSED SOME PROBLEMS , AND I APOLOGISE FOR IT...

I APOLOGISE FOR NOT KNOWING MUCH ABOUT YOUR(EMGLISH) HISTORY

I APOLOGISE FOR NOT SEEING THE LIKES YOU MENTIONED LIVE

IT WASN'T WHAT I MEANT TO DO

AND IF MY UNAWARNESS MAKES ME LESS UNITED FAN ( BTW, I KNOW WHAT I SEE AND WHAT I VALUE, AND I'M LIVING IN THE PRESENT, AND NEVER BEEN TRUNINR BACK) THEN SO BE IT

BUT IF SOMEONE LOVES SOME PLAYER THAT HARD OR HATES ANOTHER THAT HARD TO INSULT ANOTHER PERSON JUST FOR HIS OPINION, IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM ACUTALLY

thank you

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
CROoney said:

AND IF MY UNAWARNESS MAKES ME LESS UNITED FAN ( BTW, I KNOW WHAT I SEE AND WHAT I VALUE, AND I'M LIVING IN THE PRESENT, AND NEVER BEEN TRUNINR BACK) THEN SO BE IT

BUT IF SOMEONE LOVES SOME PLAYER THAT HARD OR HATES ANOTHER THAT HARD TO INSULT ANOTHER PERSON JUST FOR HIS OPINION, IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM ACUTALLY

thank you
why make the thread then

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
rydersonthestorm said:
why make the thread then
erm - because i thought that someone could actually enlighten me, show me some facts , help me understand who your great players were and what they achived and with what team

because i wanted to say something

i though that this place was full of fellow united supporters who are glad to show you some thing you do not know in a polite manner

and it has some decent people - some

and that some are actually the ones who put him in the top 5

and that shows me that i wasn't that far of by thinking he is one of the greatest

·
Banned
292 Posts
CROoney said:

thank you
Well Liverpool are our bitterest rivals, probably more than even Man City. So it was always going to cause a problem even if it is Englands answer to Ronaldinho that you are talking about. I think I along with one or two others went a bit over the top with the responses but it is a very controversial thread to create in a Manchester United forum, I apologise for my responses and hopefully we can move on now.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
CROoney said:
erm - because i thought that someone could actually enlighten me, show me some facts , help me understand who your great players were and what they achived and with what team

because i wanted to say something

i though that this place was full of fellow united supporters who are glad to show you some thing you do not know in a polite manner

and it has some decent people - some

and that some are actually the ones who put him in the top 5

and that shows me that i wasn't that far of by thinking he is one of the greatest
thats not how your thread was worded so why try and change what you mean round now.

61 - 80 of 107 Posts