Manchester United Talk banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
piazza said:
Souness....Barnes....Mcmanaman.....
souness was a sweaty dear boy . if i had to pick an all time team souness would be one of first names on the sheet . he was like roy keane but harder .

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
haggler said:
souness was a sweaty dear boy . if i had to pick an all time team souness would be one of first names on the sheet . he was like roy keane but harder .
I don't know if he'd get into my team over Roy Keane, but then again he's my hero so I'm probably a tad bias. Either way, Souness was a fantastic player no doubt about it.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
i agree gerrard is the best midfielder in world football currently playing.
it will never ever happen but gerrard is utds missing ingredient its such a shame he plays for the scum .
the only midfield player that comes close to gerrard is chelsea's essien but he doesn't score anywhere near the amount of goals.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
sweet fa said:
i agree gerrard is the best midfielder in world football currently playing.
it will never ever happen but gerrard is utds missing ingredient its such a shame he plays for the scum .
the only midfield player that comes close to gerrard is chelsea's essien but he doesn't score anywhere near the amount of goals.
so gerrard is better than kaka, ronaldo, messi etc:eek:

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
First of all CRooney says Tev is better than Berba , now this idiocy.. Lampard, Scholes, Charlton, Robson, were all better than that retarded monkeys abortion

101 - 107 of 107 Posts