Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Well its kicked off in rome again tonight according to richard keys on sky , i dont think i would ever go there again it was mental

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Linfield player Conor Hagan escaped injury after being struck by a firework after the Shield final against Cliftonville at Windsor Park.

The firework was projected from the Cliftonville section in the north stand as supporters celebrated their team's win.

Medical staff from both clubs and ambulance personnel immediately rushed to the player's aid.

Hagan, a former Cliftonville player, was reported to shaken, but uninjured.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/irish/7705916.stm

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Just read a super long article on a German website.

The conclusion that a lot of hooligans and ultras are employed and financed by mafia families.

So it's the mafia families that are really harming Italian football.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Hooliganism almost killed football everywhere, but I don't think football can die to be honest. At least I hope it can't. To be honest, I rather like the devotion the ultras and those types display, I just wish that their violence was at least away from the grounds and innocent people, if you wanna fight, then go for it but don't let the folk who just wanna go to the match have to deal with your dumb ass.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
CaptainRoyKeane said:
I think is that fact they are only watching Chelski and no one special!

no one special huh?...i love the way people just dismiss rivals as a no nothing team...they had a really duff game granted,but lets not right them off just yet.cause i believe that yet again this year the blue outfit will be our main rivals..as for the ultras last night,trouble was going off inside the ground from what i could hear,i dont think hooliganism will ever be out of football...my friend calls it passion,he's a right prat i think,i call it hurting everyone you can...:(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Italians never go to games anyway. It is not hooliganism Juve fans dont go to games against Bologna lol. They just rock up to the good games. Inter, Juve, Milan, Roma, Lazio ect. in england its different. you get a full stadium at vloody wigan vs bolton lol

S

·
0 Posts
Sweeeet said:
in england its different. you get a full stadium at bloody wigan vs bolton lol
Not a chance of that mate..

These are the percentages full after 5/6 games for all clubs this season ( most recent i could find)

Team ............................Pld . Pct
1 Manchester United (3) 5 98.9%
2 Arsenal (4) ..................5 99.3%
3 Newcastle United (14) 6 88.8%
4 Liverpool (2) ...............5 96.3%
5 Manchester City (10) ..5 90.0%
6 Sunderland (15) .........5 85.4%
7 Chelsea (1) ................6 99.0%
8 Aston Villa (5) .............5 91.1%
9 Tottenham H (20)....... 5 99.0%
10 Everton (7) ...............6 88.2%
11 West Ham Utd (11)... 5 94.7%