Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been thinking, that although fabiano is a very good finisher and goal threat maybe if we could could snatch him away for around the £6million bracket then maybe we could still buy big wheather it's huntelaar, berba or even (wishfull thinking) eto'o ? ashton is another option if we get fabiano as he is a good target man but with good skill aswell, not forgetting we have manucho but maybe if we could get saha out we would still need more than one striker and i believe fabiano would be great but there is always room for a fourth and if the price is right i think we should try and make the most of our dominance :):cool:

·
Banned
292 Posts
How will two more strikers get a game when we already have Tevez Rooney and Manucho. Do you think we signed Manucho for nothing, we will sign one more striker and that is it.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
we signed dong for nothing so it may be possible we have signed Manucho for the same reason.

What about fraser campbell at hull though?

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
RichardsReds said:
we signed dong for nothing so it may be possible we have signed Manucho for the same reason.

What about fraser campbell at hull though?
Hey we didn't sign Dong for nothing. :) He'll come on as a 89th minute substitute in the Champions League final, bag a hat trick and we'll win the cup 7 - 6. :D Just like the good old days when Puskas and Di Stefano showed the world how you're meant to play a final.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
everyone seems to forget we have'nt bought tevez yet and we are speaking already of buying another 2 strikers!!! :eek:
we need 2...but we have one in our club who we have left to buy and then someone else who is good enough to play for us!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
i think that berba maybe come to man utd

but i think that is very good

and if we can keeb Ronaldo too

that will be perfect

and thanx for this Topic

·
Registered
36 Posts
Why the hell aren't we being linked to Eto'o, who wants to leave and can be bought for around 15mil, it's bizarre. He's still awesome.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Banana-rama said:
How will two more strikers get a game when we already have Tevez Rooney and Manucho. Do you think we signed Manucho for nothing, we will sign one more striker and that is it.
keep your hair on fella, well im saying this because when we've ben most successful when we've had 4 top class strikers in our squad, i know fraizer campbell is very good, and a young talent that has a chance at united but would you be comfortable going into a champions league final or a league decider knowing that maybe tevez or rooney are out injured and with no replacement, manucho cannot be classed as a top class striker because he's not played for a top club for any period of time has he! all im saying is if theres a chance that luis fabiano will be cheap, i think it would be great to purchase both him and berbatov ! however i'd settle for one or the other :)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
2 st no way huntelaar would be enough
dean ahston is stupid tevez scored more than him
maybe fabiano is good but he will form the bad boys partnership with rooney
but huntelaar ENOUGH

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
erm because we need depth in the striker position mate :) sir alex has hinted he will buy btw so if the great man thinks theres a need for another striker then there must be :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts