Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we expect Klinsmann coming to our neighbour's Manchester city. THough I love Mark Huges but Klinsmann can help them to get bigger signings.

I would love to see a strong neighbour to kick them off even stronger

·
Gary Neville's love child
4,035 Posts
I prefer them struggling and fearing relegation to be honest... and i used to love Hughesy but now i can't, got no time for turn coats. I think this is just a rumour and is very unlikely to come to fluition.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Who cares?

Why not give Hughes a chance to make his own signings? He's done reasonably well. They're a mickey mouse club, they're not a patch on us.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Can Klinsmann really help them? What he's done with Bayern Munich suggests not to me.
He's not done that badly. They are only 3 points behind the league leaders and reached the quarter-finals of the Champions League, although they then got tonked by Barca.

If they had drawn or won against Schalke at the weekend he'd still be in a job. I think the owners have just paniced because although they are only 3 points behind the leaders they are only in 3rd on goal difference and are tied on points with 2 other teams so if it goes wrong they could end up finishing 5th.

It's a risky move changing managers when things are so tight in the league.

As for moving to Man City it's possible I guess but I think they may stick with Hughes at least until they see how things go over the summer and at the start of next season.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts