Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
We have one of the best squads in europe easily.

Giggs/scholes and neville may be at the other end of their career but it is nice to have them in the squad. We also have some decent young players coming through and the actual strong team we play is amazing.

All we miss is some drive through the middle (the anderson factor) and anderson should be playing more. Fletcher is useful but predictable and will never be creative as we saw today how they kept reading all of his passes.

Fergie did the right thing today imo in resting alot of players and giving them more time to recover as we still have the three points and fergie will play stronger teams in the future i hope.

We can improve ofcourse, signing david silva of valencia would be nice but its not going to happen right now most likely but i have no major concerns.

We are good enough to win the title and champions league. Whether we are perfectly drilled and tactically clever enough or not and pick the right teams i dont know but for the moment, i believe we have a very good team.

No major worries for me apart from i think anderson should be played more and nani at times.

Pz!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.