Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
i think that there is a general lack of pace up front ,i mean like andy cole or micheal owen players who turn and race clear of the defence , we simply ain't got one.
and there ain't enough drive or invention coming from midfield , i always see utd making better moves and attacks when rooney drops deep and starts passing the ball around. i don't think the squad will improve much most of the midfield and strikeforce play a similar style ,and our opponents are beginning to nullify our play.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
red dave said:
Good post but its not a lack of pace mate .

Its a lack of the player who gets in behinf defenders none of our strikers are out and out strikers so the pace we lack is simply a problem with our strikers roles.

yes i see your point its similar to what i think ,but although 2 of our strikers will run all game NONE of them are fast off the mark . players who can pull away in 5/10 yards ,these players always do damage ,of course utd do have one such player in ronaldo but when he is well marshalled or simlpy plays poorly utds whole rythmn is changed , and we don't look anything like champions when this happens.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.