Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
babysenorita said:
Despite the fact that Giggsy have to cover the left back spot, i dont think we need to go out and buy. Im more excited if Fabio can be given the chance. From what i saw in the reserve match he played in, he isnt that far off from his twin brother Rafael.

Yes, i stand on what i always thought that we have a very strong team. The same strong team as like last season and by the book should be getting stronger now that we've add a classy player in Berbatov and the rises of Rafael and Evans.

What we lack of is not anyone on the team but more to the hunger and the will to win. At times, we didnt really look like we would want to run after the ball, that doesnt only happen to berbatov but a few of the lads as well. The desperation like we have last season is yet to be seen. Frankly even if our old guard retires, i still think we still have that strong squad. With Sir alex still trying to figure out which is the best combination between Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov, i can understand why Welbeck didnt really have that many chance. I cant help but think we do miss Hargreaves thou. As much as we have carrick, scholes and even fletcher, Hargreaves i feel is the missing jigsaw that we are having rite now.

I think once we sort out our Roovetov goals problem upfront, im sure we will start to see how strong the team is, hopefully that will be soon thou seeing we are entering the vital period now.
Exactly

At times, we didnt really look like we would want to run after the ball, that doesnt only happen to berbatov but a few of the lads as well. The desperation like we have last season is yet to be seen
This is a new generation of tactics where the opponents give you a hard time, and the only way to get past that is show the other team ur not going to be influenced by it, it nearly worked for thm because of ronny and rooney, and thses are the players stoke attacked. But luckily they got a way with it. If ronney and ronny should the same desire of getting on with it like tevez did then, we would see the united of last season.

I dont think its a left winger or a central midfielder who can get goals we nee, just someone who can drive the team when we have matches like this.

·
Registered
601 Posts
babysenorita said:
Playmaker you meant? :p
we have enough playmakers in the team, just need someone to drive us in midfiled, like when we saw vidic having a go at his defenders. We need a player who can say to rooneyor ronny come on play like this, battle like hell and still have the energy to get the ball forward and play. Basically another keane, but these players are very difficult to find.

Just an all round driving force that lets the other team know if u kick us well kick u back.

·
Registered
601 Posts
red dave said:
To be honest I dont think Fergie rates Nani he hasnt player half of what he did last season .

I think he may be sick of his up and down displays . People may disagree but I dont believe Nani has a future at United .
i am still half half, he is still young and has a lot to learn, but the thing nani doesnt learn is to find the right pass, when he is threatening he will go for glory and when he needs to play a simple pass to let the game flow he will loose the ball. But when you see the performance he gae agist liverpool last season u can see there is somehing there, but then again wen he has a bad game he does nothing for the minutes he is on the pitch. I would personally replace hime or buy ashley young.

Ashley young is doing it against the big clubs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.