Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
i think our finishing hasnt been that great
we created a lot of opportunities and havent taken advantage of them

berbatov is classy but hasnt shown that hez worth 30m.......and i still dont understand if thats the kind of player we need

rooney,tevez and berba are second strikers!

·
Registered
605 Posts
manutd004 said:
You see, despite what some people say about how we have 3 great forwards, we are still missing a striker imo. Berbatov, Tevez and Rooney all offer the same thing, which is a reason why I didn't want Berbatov.

We still need either a quick, pacey striker, as sweet fa says (like an Eto'o) or a big, strong finisher who can hold up the ball (like a Ruud.) I think we should be giving Manucho more chances, as who knows, he could be one of these type of strikers and offer us something different. And while he's here, he deserves the chance and he could end up saving us money.

But, he might not be good enough. But we won't know until we give him the chance, and its certainly worth the risk. If we aren't going to give Manucho the chance though, we should look into the market.
this is really a problem
i actually wanted huntelaar rather than berbatov.....he plays in a league thats not as difficult as the premier league but still,i thought that its the kind of player we need and he is now with madrid

and benzema is being linked to united....i hope this happens
but that makes the future of tevez doubtful here........

i wanted fergie to buy benzema and not tevez but fergie said that talks are on with tevez

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.