Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
os quaresma a good quality for manutd? rossi is coming back.. benzema is 50-50 , berbatov is around 60%, huntelaar 40%, bosingwa 60%.. aguero 85%.. what u guys think?

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I don't want Quaresma at Man U however he is extremely good. I think he's a big game player. C Ronaldo is more consistent however when was the last time C Ronaldo scored against the big four? Quaresma scored against Chelsea in CL last year and he was Portugal's only scorer against Italy. He scores when it counts is what I mean to say. Still I'd take Ronaldo any day.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Not good enough for united, he has talent but he hasn't got the work ethic and determination necessary to make it at a top club!

we'll see him pop up at somewhere like Real for shirt sales or Newcastle to get the Keegan impact on the road!!

dlan4327 said:
I don't want Quaresma at Man U however he is extremely good. I think he's a big game player. C Ronaldo is more consistent however when was the last time C Ronaldo scored against the big four? Quaresma scored against Chelsea in CL last year and he was Portugal's only scorer against Italy. He scores when it counts is what I mean to say. Still I'd take Ronaldo any day.
Arsenal

Z

·
0 Posts
He does too many tricks and hardly any end product.

Plus he isn't a striker.

Moved to correct forum.

N

·
0 Posts
many pple compare him w/ c.ronaldo, but from what i have seen he doesn't like to pass the ball at all and tries tricks that are too hard even for himself. I dont see manutd getting a player like him as he never seemed to have high workrate for the team. We already got Nani for Giggs long term, no need for another Ronaldo-typed player on the team.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
rossi's coming back. when did that happen?

i know with the buy back clause and that but never knew it was actually happening?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
dlan4327 said:
naa he only scored at arsenal and made an assist ... does'nt do it the big games :confused:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Zense_United said:
os quaresma a good quality for manutd? rossi is coming back.. benzema is 50-50 , berbatov is around 60%, huntelaar 40%, bosingwa 60%.. aguero 85%.. what u guys think?
Quaresma is decent but not for United.
Rossi isnt coming back anytime soon, if at all.
and whats with the weird percentages? How did you work those ones out?
:confused:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I like Quaresma (I keep buying him on football management games, lol!) but there will always be question marks about whether he has the mentality to make it at a big club because of his poor spell at Barcelona.

Some players prefer to be a 'big fish in a small pond' - the best example I can think of is Francesco Totti.

Z

·
0 Posts
reddwarf said:
I like Quaresma (I keep buying him on football management games, lol!) but there will always be question marks about whether he has the mentality to make it at a big club because of his poor spell at Barcelona.

Some players prefer to be a 'big fish in a small pond' - the best example I can think of is Francesco Totti.
Or Steven gerrard :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Over-rated, over-hyped, over-priced, wasteful, selfish, a cheat, ermm and what have I missed ? oh, he also happens to be very talented.

The talent is there, but he's too old to still be talking about talent and potential. I like the talent, I just dont like the package that comes with it.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
abojodeh said:
:confused: NANI BETTER THAN HIM AND YOUNGER THAN HIM:) :(
Nope, Nani's not better than Ricardo Quaresma but deffo' younger than him! ;)
Give that Portuguese lad (nah not that, but that) a little more time. He's still only 21 ffs! So don't compare him yet until he reaches his peak @ around the age of 25.

And zense, how did ue even manage to work out all those weird percentages of what?? Seriously, think before ue say something.
Here's a piece of advice to you......

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......... .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .......... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,. .......... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts