Manchester United Talk banner

Is Quaresma Good?

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  pass_me_a_rizla 
#1 ·
os quaresma a good quality for manutd? rossi is coming back.. benzema is 50-50 , berbatov is around 60%, huntelaar 40%, bosingwa 60%.. aguero 85%.. what u guys think?

#2 ·
I don't want Quaresma at Man U however he is extremely good. I think he's a big game player. C Ronaldo is more consistent however when was the last time C Ronaldo scored against the big four? Quaresma scored against Chelsea in CL last year and he was Portugal's only scorer against Italy. He scores when it counts is what I mean to say. Still I'd take Ronaldo any day.

#3 ·
Not good enough for united, he has talent but he hasn't got the work ethic and determination necessary to make it at a top club!

we'll see him pop up at somewhere like Real for shirt sales or Newcastle to get the Keegan impact on the road!!

dlan4327 said:
I don't want Quaresma at Man U however he is extremely good. I think he's a big game player. C Ronaldo is more consistent however when was the last time C Ronaldo scored against the big four? Quaresma scored against Chelsea in CL last year and he was Portugal's only scorer against Italy. He scores when it counts is what I mean to say. Still I'd take Ronaldo any day.
Arsenal

G
#6 ·
many pple compare him w/ c.ronaldo, but from what i have seen he doesn't like to pass the ball at all and tries tricks that are too hard even for himself. I dont see manutd getting a player like him as he never seemed to have high workrate for the team. We already got Nani for Giggs long term, no need for another Ronaldo-typed player on the team.

#10 ·
dlan4327 said:
naa he only scored at arsenal and made an assist ... does'nt do it the big games :confused:

#11 ·
Zense_United said:
os quaresma a good quality for manutd? rossi is coming back.. benzema is 50-50 , berbatov is around 60%, huntelaar 40%, bosingwa 60%.. aguero 85%.. what u guys think?
Quaresma is decent but not for United.
Rossi isnt coming back anytime soon, if at all.
and whats with the weird percentages? How did you work those ones out?
:confused:

#12 ·
I like Quaresma (I keep buying him on football management games, lol!) but there will always be question marks about whether he has the mentality to make it at a big club because of his poor spell at Barcelona.

Some players prefer to be a 'big fish in a small pond' - the best example I can think of is Francesco Totti.

G
#13 ·
reddwarf said:
I like Quaresma (I keep buying him on football management games, lol!) but there will always be question marks about whether he has the mentality to make it at a big club because of his poor spell at Barcelona.

Some players prefer to be a 'big fish in a small pond' - the best example I can think of is Francesco Totti.
Or Steven gerrard :D

#15 ·
Over-rated, over-hyped, over-priced, wasteful, selfish, a cheat, ermm and what have I missed ? oh, he also happens to be very talented.

The talent is there, but he's too old to still be talking about talent and potential. I like the talent, I just dont like the package that comes with it.

#20 ·
abojodeh said:
:confused: NANI BETTER THAN HIM AND YOUNGER THAN HIM:) :(
Nope, Nani's not better than Ricardo Quaresma but deffo' younger than him! ;)
Give that Portuguese lad (nah not that, but that) a little more time. He's still only 21 ffs! So don't compare him yet until he reaches his peak @ around the age of 25.

And zense, how did ue even manage to work out all those weird percentages of what?? Seriously, think before ue say something.
Here's a piece of advice to you......

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......... .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .......... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,. .......... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

#22 ·
Queresma is AWSOME!! For me Ronaldo is best player in the world but on full form Queresma is equal to Ronaldo but I think Ronaldo is more consistant and can keep the high level of performance up consistantly over the season than Queresma. I was praying that we sign him to replace Giggs or have Ronaldo and Quersma swapping wings when ever they like and having two wingers like that would be like the best entertainment ever! But instead we bought Nani and Im happy with that because Sir Alex can make Nani into a new Ronaldo and Queresma easily

#23 ·
ON the subject of his qualities: right footed winger who can play on either wing. I think he plays on the left for Porto; i've seen him to some strange yet very nice curls with his outerfoot.

He seemed arrogant when he left for Barcelona though. Sporting did not want to sell him, and even sold other players, including Our Ronaldo, to try and keep him at the club a bit longer. He declined to do this and threw his toys out the pram; he forcefully engineered his move to Barcelona and refused to play for them any longer.

Ungrateful titty boy. he is notorious for creating disharmony within the dressingroom. There is an element of egoistic(ness) about him. The kind that Ronaldo has but in a more unhealthy dose.

No denying though he is a crazy crazy talent with tricks, skills and 'fun stuff' to match Ronaldo, maybe even more than Ronaldo. But fact remains he is potentially volatile in his sporting media presented personality. He's a showcase footballer who has created harmony between street style and professional style. Fair play to him really.

Nonetheless, i would NOT like to see him at Old Trafford. there could be conflicts between him and Nani/Ronaldo. Football wise he is good. But his dressingroom behaviour makes him less desireable.

Will move to a big club; maybe Bayern would get him. Rubbery/Quaresma on the wings is a duo to compete with Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.