Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Roo needs a strike partner to be able to shine, however, Ronnie is a playground superstar who hogs the ball a little too often, Nanis and Andersons arrival could see more link up play, nice one twos, crosses, this could benefit Roo in creatin space for shootin and if he takes his chances at goal when given them, a la scholesey, all will be cool i reckon

·
Registered
73 Posts
rooney will nether turn out as gazza.when gazza were manager at kettering he wre drinking alchol before and during games. do you really think if rooney were a manager hed do that.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Rooney IS NOT gazza!!!
Rooney is Rooney, and he will live his own life in his own way, we should wait until his career is over before comparisons are made.
I'm sure he'll make mistakes and have moments of controversy in his career but most players who either are genius or are on the edge of genius do have crazy moments, ie. Keane, Maradona, Beckham, Zidane, Rivaldo, Etc Etc Etc.
We should just let Rooney get on with his game and become a legend in his own right and in his own way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Rooney is a younger,even if he made some mistake before ,but i can forgive it ,rooney is not gozza,he has his own way, even sometime he is anxious and can't control his motion , when nani and anderson coming OT, thwy can be a fearful combination, let us testimony it .

·
Registered
8 Posts
jason sharrocks said:
Is Rooney Gonna End Up Like Gazza?or Will He Be Able To Outshine Ronaldo This Season And Prove The Critics Wrong !
rooney is nothing like gazza,outshining RONALDO Im not so sur about that!!!!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Are you an United fan? After suggesting something as horrific as Rooney being equated with Gazza, I think not. Rooney has more brains in his little toe than Gazzr had in his entire head - the guy was an idiot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts