Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read this article on espnsoccernet

Wenger says that "players should get more protection". Do you think that, under his plan, Gallas would have been available in that game? How about Flamini? How on earth a manager makes a huge deal about tackles like this when his players intentionally tried to injure ours the week before is just mind boggling. Has anyone ever told Arsene to just stfu because what he says is just incredibly moronic and as transparently pandering to the refs to try to side with his team. I am kind of getting sick of it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
:) hey mate, just don't pay attention to Wenger, this is all managerial strategies and mind games. I do agree that he is incredibly annoying and does a lot of whining, but that's just his managerial style. Half the time, the things managers say don't make any sense at all. Fergie says some similar things time to time, although, in my opinion, they are a lot more relevant and smarter than Arsene's, but I doubt that the Arsenal fans think the same way I do. We'll just have to sit back and let our team's football do the talking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts