Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
West Brom 1 - 0 Spurs (Bednar 83) (Greening assist, class player)

West Brom play the best football of the three promoted teams imo but tnothing has gone their way yet this season. Hopefully they can hold on and get going.

I think the three promoted teams have a very good chance of avoiding relegation this season. :)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ 2-0 (Beattie) and they were equally as good as Tottenham all over the pitch. Better attacking actually.

These are the kind of wins that can kick start a season. :)

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
if they survive after beign bottom at christmass again ill eat my hat:p

i dont see them doing it simply because their trying to play football when they dont have good enough players too do it! stke dont have the players to do it so what do they do they get pysical and use their strenght to thier advantage!

west brom should really do the same all promated teams should and then build on the football in your 2nd season and the 3rd nd so on and so on! paying good footbll doesnt get you points but playing effictive footbal 8 times outta 10 will!

hope they do stay up for footballs sake but cnt see it unless they sign a good striker in the jan transfer window who might just save thier season

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
just about off the bottom, and a couple of big wins this week.
bednar finally seems to have found goals, which could be massive for them if he keeps it up. it's shaping up to be one of the best premierships ever, and nothing would really shock me. no one too good to go down, and i think from bolton in 11th downwards, everyone should be looking over their shoulders.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Lets see how they deal in the January transfer market before I decide whether they have a chance or not .

I predicted they would go down in another thread . But to be honest if they have they finish the same way that Hull City started they may stay up .

What a season this season is by far the best since it began to be honest no one is unbeatable and no one is a walk over .

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
It's good for the Premier League that they have not been cut adrift of the rest by New Year but I still can't see West Brom staying up.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
good luck to west brom...like what they're trying to do......agreed this is going to be the best premier league season for many years

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I agree with all of the above, that this is the best Premier League in a LONG time. And we've also had some absolutely quality games on Sky, Everton 2 - 3 Villa, Villa 2 - 2 Arsenal, Blackburn 2 - 2 City etc etc

Some of the games coming up should be quality, especially right at the bottom, and right at the top.

I can't wait for 2009 and the run-in. It should be absolutely amazing. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts