Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
There's not as much money in German football anymore. It's unrealistic to think they can compete with the likes of United and Barce. I don't really follow the Bundesliga so don't really have much more to add.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
No,seriously...Klinsmann is an awfuuuuuuuuuul manage.He had a great team in WC and nothing......Byern is also now great team imo,and again nothing...I just wonder how did they holded him so long.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Bayern Munich's level of football has dropped to an embarrassing level. Their squad on paper is far superior to their division yet they've scraped their way to third place. The could even fall out of the Uefa Cup places as there are so many teams fighting fr the top places in Germany.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Here's what I don't get. Why not keep him until next season? I mean, a) the players at the club aren't his. He's had no time to do transfers his way, to make the team more suitable for him. b) What could go worse? I mean, they're in 3rd right now, tied on points with 4th and 5th too. Say you keep him on, the team under performs, and they finish 5th. Klinsmann gets to make some transfers, and then see how the team does next season. By firing him, sure, they could get new life and possibly win the title, but those are long odds and is only a temporary solution. Plus, there's the fact that they'd need to let the new manager have his way. And say the high after doing well wears off next season, then what? Sometimes I can't help but wonder at the stupidity these days. Once teams realize the "I want results here and now" method doesn't work, football will be better. Until then though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts