Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Liverpool drawing today, and ourselves with 3 games over them, we can go
top of the table with those 9 points which is bliddy brilliant IMO considering our form
this season.

Lets hope its a great 3 points tomorrow evening and this time tomorrow, we're only 5 points behind with Fulham and Wigan at home in hand! :D:D:D

Lookin' good, but still a fair way to go...but I'd rather start a "happy" thread! :p

C'MON!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I like positive threads. They make my day so good :) This game was the beginning of the end for liverpool.
And it will make our win tomorrow so sweet :)

·
23,699 Posts
We are our worst enemies....

If it is to be, it is up to me....

Make hay while the sun shines....

Seize the day....

I see I come I conquer....

:)

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Watching liverpool stumble on that hurdle has just got me fired up for this season more than i have felt at any other point so far. We can do this! Chelsea are the only threat to us now not those scouse bottlers. COMEON ROONEY AND CO BANG THE GOALS IN, WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
<Please Read>

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW, THE SEASON IS STILL NOT OVER.

Win or Draw against Chelski and we're in a great position, lose and we'll still be in the hunt.

Liverpool and Chelsea dropping points against lesser teams has been a gift to us.

even if we don't win tomorrow, we're still in the hunt.

Having said that winning tomorrow is on the cards and I will be willing the boys on tomorrow with every cell in my body!

GLORY, GLORY MAN UNITED!!!

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Whether we win or draw tommorow this hasnt allowed Liverpool to break away but I think if we win the knife will be being pushed firmly in the back of there players.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
It always was in our hands. We were potentially 1 point behind them, with them still to come to OT. Aw in for us would have put us 2 points ahead ;)

·
Registered
599 Posts
I really can't wait for tomorrow. Liverpool dropping points today and us playing Chelsea tomorrow this is great.

And I think we will win tomorrow! Don't think we will win all our games in hand maybe a draw somewhere in them.

Fergie must be laughing his head off with Liverpool's performance today :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Keano! said:
With Liverpool drawing today, and ourselves with 3 games over them, we can go
top of the table with those 9 points which is bliddy brilliant IMO considering our form
this season.

Lets hope its a great 3 points tomorrow evening and this time tomorrow, we're only 5 points behind with Fulham and Wigan at home in hand! :D:D:D

Lookin' good, but still a fair way to go...but I'd rather start a "happy" thread! :p

C'MON!!!!!!!!!
To true Keano but we will have to start putting a few more of our chances away . Hopefully now that we are in the second half of the season maybe this will physcologicaly kickstart the team into playing better . Lets face it I think we have stumbled our way through the first half of the season . Now its time to see the real UNITED . Lets start by sending out the message to the sad scousers by wooping Chelsea's arses at Old Trafford tomorrow . 3-0 would be just the ticket thank you . A Rooney hatrick please . Todays result will really get the team going and I hope there are all the back pages from this morning pinned to the walls of the dressing room as extra inspiration . I suppose it was Fergie's fault that the poor little scousers did'nt win today . As you said c'mon UNITED.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Stephen said:
We will draw tomorrow.
I am beginning to get that feeling too. Even a draw wouldnt be a bad result,
though Im sure some on here will write off our title chances if we do draw :rolleyes:

but I agree with what RFR said above, win, lose or draw we are still in the hunt.

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
C'mon United. Beat the Chelski tomorrow. I'm a bit concerned tbh because of our recent games, but I think tomorrow will be a different game and hopefully we will win

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
it could be a great day tomorrow if we can beat chelsea and turn up the heat on the scum .
but in reality none of the big 4 are playing well this season they have all been poor from my viewings of them ,however it is making for a more tense finale to the season and rafa having a meltdown over fergie will hopefully get utd a little more interested and if only we could click into gear we could walk away with another title .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great result tonight fellow reds fergies mind games worked! But we have to take advantage 2morrow! I wud hate it if rafa was our manager dropping our 30 million striker! Liverpool title contenders my arse!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm not shocked by today's result. I think the whole world could have seen that one coming after Benitez on Friday.

I'll now be very happy with a draw tomorrow. A win though would make us unstoppable.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
derby could have been a kick in the arse we needed.
now we are in control....if we win tomorrow its definately ours to throw away more than ever.

everyone who is there get behind the team!
everyone who ISNT there get behind the team!

lets ****ing 'av these southern puffs and take a huge step to drawing 18-18 with the murdering bin dippers!!!!

RED ARMY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
TheRedFlag said:
I'm not shocked by today's result. I think the whole world could have seen that one coming after Benitez on Friday.

I'll now be very happy with a draw tomorrow. A win though would make us unstoppable.
Fully agree. Draw tomorrow will not be so bad. We will be in the race with full power. But a win would give us so much confidence. It could be the turning point for us this season. And I am sure we could make it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts