Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
i used to have squeeky bum but since the arrival of my pet threadworms itchy and scratchy as ive tagged them my bottom is no longer squeeky just itchy at night . mutant strain too as they have resisted the pripsen powders

·
23,699 Posts
manutd.com

It's squeeky-bum time

We're all set for a thrilling climax to the 2008/09 campaign – but Sir Alex says he only ever enjoys ‘squeeky-bum time’ if United end the season as champions.

Defeat to Liverpool on Saturday is best forgotten, but it has given the Reds’ challengers a glimmer of hope that they can reel United in.

Sir Alex’s men, however, are still four points clear with a game in hand, and then there’s an FA Cup semi-final against Everton in April, and the quarter-finals of the Champions League to contest, the draw for which is on Friday at 11:00 GMT.

Sir Alex is determined that all the Reds’ hard work to get into this position – with the Club World Cup, Carling Cup and Community Shield already in the bag – does not go to waste.

"You only really relish it if you end up winning," he told Inside United. "You're prepared to go through the agony as long as you end up on top.

"It can be edgy, but you have to accept the challenge. Being there is the greatest thing and that's what we are all striving for."

United have ten games to go in the Premier League, starting with Fulham on Saturday at Craven Cottage. A repeat of the 4-0 FA Cup quarter final win would be the perfect tonic to Saturday’s 4-1 reverse against Liverpool. But whatever the scoreline, a win would start the countdown to decide this season’s title race.

Time of the year for/about the bum again? :D

Despite another Community Shield, missing out on the UEFA Super Cup, being crowned the FIFA Club World Cup for the first time and having taken home the Mickey Mouse Cup only for the third time, it is this time of the year from March onwards that is really getting to be trying for both players and fans.

Physical, if not, at least mental fatigue for players aside, this is also when the more serious and defining honours are up for grabs. With just 10 more league games, the FA Semi Final and the CL Quarter Final knockout games still on the cards, any slip up or mistake made during this during this period can be catastrophic enough to ruin your summer. And it certainly can be nerve-wrecking for fans alike. Remember the first leg Semi Final against Barca away and domestically, Chelski who persued us all the way to the final game?

I am feeling quietly confident (again) after getting over the biggest loss to Poo (?!). Looking forward to the remaining fixtures and honours to win certainly helped a lot. But it is not going to be easy from now with every game probably having a big say in this final lap.

So how are you feeling or anticipating now?

Feel a bit weird to add to Faz's thread here but guess Cappy, Haggler and the likes with exquisite preference wouldn't mind some serious bum fun here.

So fill us in.... not literally though. :eek: :D

Edit: Thought it was Faz's thread. No matter.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts