Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody i'm a new member and fort what a first thread to start off with! lol! Seein as there is no way i can afford to goto rome so iwas thinking why not watch it in manchester! Any ideas? I read about platts bar from last yr but will they be showin it on the big screens in the square nr the printworks this time seein as there have been no rough glaswegians rioting in manc?

·
Registered
739 Posts
It's that time again - where is everyone goin watchin the final in Dublin?

Robbed the title from another thread :)

So where are people going to watch it in Dublin? The Cuckoo's Nest is always a great place to watch the united games but will be full of ABU (and Poo fans) cheering on however we are playing.

G

·
Can we not merge these two and people just post where they'll watch the match...whether it be in Manchester, Dublin or Timbuktu?

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
i won't be in Dublin ill be in Shannon in the Knights its the most biased United pub you will see i was in there last year and there was about 100 United fans and about 3 Chelski Fans :D was dancing and hugging randomers ill never forget i and i can sere it the same this year :D:D

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
o driscoll's pubs in limerick, went there last year and was suprised at how many united fans were in there, half the pub was red, other half was blue, flags banners, you name it and they had it, great atmosphere....

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Lets just say i get aiit passionate when playing them and may have went over to there manager and subs and kissed my clubs crest and then did the forearm jerk in there direction :rofl: and i have abit of history with one of there players of taken him out in every game :rofl:
your rite too, there dirty cheats, last time we played em, one of there fowards went in two footed on our keeper, and only 3mins into the game, our lad tore ligaments in his knee...

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.