Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LIVE AT RED ROCKS AND UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY

U2's first concert video, Live At Red Rocks, will be released on DVD next month, along with the accompanying live album, Under a Blood Red Sky.

Recorded at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado on 5th June 1983, Live at Red Rocks will be available for the first time on DVD, and will include 5 previously unreleased songs, a director's commentary, digitally re-graded pictures and a 5.1 mix.

The remastered Under a Blood Red Sky album was originally released in November 1983, and consists of live recordings from three shows on the band's War Tour through Europe and America.

A deluxe version featuring the Under a Blood Red Sky CD and the Live At Red Rocks DVD will be available, as well as single disc formats of the CD and DVD. An LP version of Under a Blood Red Sky pressed on 180gm virgin vinyl will also be released.

Here's the full tracklisting:
UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY

Gloria / 11 O'Clock Tick Tock / I Will Follow / Party Girl / Sunday Bloody Sunday / The Electric Co. / New Year's Day / “40â€

LIVE AT RED ROCKS

Out Of Control / Twilight / An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart / Surrender / Two Hearts Beat As One / Seconds / Sunday Bloody Sunday / Cry/The Electric Co.
/ October / New Year's Day / I Threw A Brick Through A Window / A Day Without Me / Gloria / Party Girl / 11 O'Clock Tick Tock / I Will Follow / “40â€

Both DVD and remastered album , will be released on 29th September 2008.

Sept 29th will be my 2nd birthday this year.:D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Can't believe this doesn't have any replies :rolleyes:

U2 are absolute quality. I have 2 of their CD's, but I'm gonna get some more and hopefully some DVD's. ;)

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
this song is not a rebel song this song is sunday bloody sunday .

this cassette was never out of my vcr . i even bought a hifi video to play it through my stereo

one of the very few recordings where the live sound was far better than the studio gloria especially

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive been waiting for this since I bought my first DVD. I have had a low quality copy of the VHS release copied on DVD but finally I'll get the real deal.

Tomorrow Im the one skipping work....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Under a Blood Red Sky is the only album that has been a constant in my car since I learned to drive...... now if this rain would just stop hammering down a quick trip into town would seem to be in order..... thanks Spellbound, this will make my day:D

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
gr8 album got it on vinyl many years ago...this is when they were still a class band......before bono turned into jesus and started telling us all how to live our lives. if only he'd give the preaching a miss n get back to what they were good at

1 - 12 of 12 Posts