Manchester United Talk banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Most of the players on your list either aren't midfielders at all, not playing regularly in the Premier League or just plain shit.
Firstly, ALL of them are midfielders. Secondly, not playing regularly in the league you've arbitrarily decided they ought to be should not preclude them from playing for England. And finally, once again, I made no comment as to their quality other than that I thought they were better than Cleverley.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I don't know. When it comes to things like that with Ravel, I don't know, you have to keep his feet firmly on the ground. Putting him in a World Cup squad would be a huge risk. (At the moment)
I don't know about those kind of things... I've read here that his head isn't were it should be, and that he has had problems in his past... But to be honest, I don't know much about it, so I assume you're right.

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
Experience.

He would be lucky to get a call up. He would not play for England ever if he wasn't a Man Utd player.
I'm sure Hodgson would disagree with you entirely.

You may not rate Welbeck that much but he's been superb for England ever since his call up. What club he plays for has nothing to do with playing for England. It's his ability, work rate and flexibility that has made him a regular for England. Not the club he plays for.

·
Juventus fan
17,446 Posts
I'm sure Hodgson would disagree with you entirely.

You may not rate Welbeck that much but he's been superb for England ever since his call up. What club he plays for has nothing to do with playing for England. It's his ability, work rate and flexibility that has made him a regular for England. Not the club he plays for.
You make it sound like Hodgson gave him his debut.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Nope. But I don't know who Lindergaard is to be honest
Lindegaard is a small town in Denmark ..famous for manufacturing fire guards. It twins with Chorlton Cum Hardy Greater Manchester. There, you learn something every day:banghead:
Lindegaard.jpg

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
You're easily the thickest bloke in here and by far the worst poster I've seen on this forum
Hahaha, ditto.

You wrote this once about Bendtner you dumb fuck.

"I like Bendtner, I dont think hes terrible like some people make him out to be, he has talent, he just has to become more consistent in front of goal, which will come as he gets older."

·
Rolls Reus
867 Posts
Watching the Sou vs Man C game and his crossing is pin point, and his passing is better then Cleverleys already.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts