Manchester United Talk banner

Jamie Redknapp the official slagging thread of the worst pundit ever!

10K views 55 replies 31 participants last post by  IrishFlatcapPaddy 
#1 ·
I didn't realise how many people hate watching sky sports entirely because of this clown!

I thought I just didn't like him because of his Liverpool connection, but recently in pubs every1 just cringes when he starts talking, he really is a gooon!!

Some of the stuff he says is beypnd obvious!

any1 else wanna have a one word dig at him?!!

Muppet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha

#7 ·
jamsieboy86 said:
Well RTÉ is, TV3 are far from the best in the world. Ya can't beat Dunphy, best pundit on the history of TV.
Liverpool fan??

god I nearly forgot about TV3 they are by far and away the worst!!

Dunphy is entertaining but I don't agree with a good 45% of what he says particularly about Ronaldo!

#8 ·
eoininho said:
Liverpool fan??

god I nearly forgot about TV3 they are by far and away the worst!!

Dunphy is entertaining but I don't agree with a good 45% of what he says particularly about Ronaldo!
I actually agree with everything Dunphy says (apart from being Ott at Ronaldo)
I agree with pretty much everything else he says regarding football/ers
from any team. he usually says it how it is.

#9 ·
why whats said about ronaldo ? and yeah redknapp does my head in how he loves portsmouth, anyone see the team of the season on sky? glen johnson above brown or sagna now thats funny, alan shearer is an awful pundit also, the liverpool lads have the majority on television hansen lawrenson redknapp souness etc

#12 ·
I seem to be the only person who spotted this.

But Chelsea beat United 2-1. They were going to a break and when he thought his mic was switched off he said "Oh, Brilliant! Look at their fans!"

My mum who supports Celtic was furious.

But I can't stand the man. He speaks jibberish most of the time.

And I hate it after everything he says, he goes "What do you think Graeme?, or, "Do you agree Ray?" or whatever. Its like he doesn't know what hes talking about and needs assurances :rolleyes:

#14 ·
manutd004 said:
I seem to be the only person who spotted this.

But Chelsea beat United 2-1. They were going to a break and when he thought his mic was switched off he said "Oh, Brilliant! Look at their fans!"

My mum who supports Celtic was furious.

But I can't stand the man. He speaks jibberish most of the time.

And I hate it after everything he says, he goes "What do you think Graeme?, or, "Do you agree Ray?" or whatever. Its like he doesn't know what hes talking about and needs assurances :rolleyes:
ggrrrrr. i noticed this, he acts as if he's the presenter. the cheek. what do u think graham? wat u think does Lamps loot fit out there. Oh shut up Redknapp you big girl's blouse. any time i hear him i want to punch him.

#16 ·
Yeah when ever I watch Sky Sports on p2p and see Redknapp I thought it was a joke...there are people on this fourm who seem to know more about football than him! The Australian analysts even know more! The only thing I liked what he said was when he was talking about Rooney and was praising his work rate and how he creates space for Ronaldo...but than again he was just stating the obvious!!!

#17 ·
im glad someone made this thread because i think the whole country will agree with it. jamie is the worst pundit in football at this point in time, he has a terrible voice and makes me cringe so much

with such quotes:

Yeah me and Stev'IE' G were having a kick bout before the game and he said...

or

Yeah big strong JT

god the man is a complete ass

like his dad but hate him, sicknote as a footballer aswell who didnt impress me

should stick to knocking up the wife...give up son

there im done

#20 ·
sky need to get alan hanson in to replace him.

apparently though sky tell the pundits to be as uncontriversial as they can, gream souness said that he prefers it on RTE because you can speak your mind.
i don't like wilkins either 'arsenal's football has been streets ahead of anyone in the premiership' - shut up wilkins!

I miss Ruud gullet:(

#23 ·
Rubbish thread.
Redknapp can't possibly complete with the awfulness of Townsend, for a start.

Who else can reach the glorious inanity of:

'He missed the goal. A player of his quality will have wanted to get that on target and worked the goalkeeper.
He will be disappointed that he did not score.What this game needs is a goal'.

Ingeniously, this is repeated in various combinations several times in every match.
And he gets paid for this!

The man is the presiding genius of bathos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.