Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
yeah that wound me up the other day, when wilkins said his best moment was arsenals brilliant football, do1 wilkins ours has been better because we deliever at the end of the season, in silverware :D

·
Since 1976
2,228 Posts
Sorry mod types move this if there is a fresher thread... Got to say he was at it again today how on earth can he be so biased the cunting cunt of cunts

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
Rubbish thread.
Redknapp can't possibly complete with the awfulness of Townsend, for a start.

Who else can reach the glorious inanity of:

'He missed the goal. A player of his quality will have wanted to get that on target and worked the goalkeeper.
He will be disappointed that he did not score.What this game needs is a goal'.

Ingeniously, this is repeated in various combinations several times in every match.
And he gets paid for this!

The man is the presiding genius of bathos.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
yeah that wound me up the other day, when wilkins said his best moment was arsenals brilliant football, do1 wilkins ours has been better because we deliever at the end of the season, in silverware :D
Two years away ?
Did prison reform you ?

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
Today's highlight was this

Redknapp (on Sturridge's "dive") "I think there's a bit of contact there and he's been knocked off balance"

AFTER STURRIDGE HIMSELF SAID;

"I apologised to the lad, I caught my own heel and lost my balance, I told the ref it wasn't a dive"

Alarm bells are ringing Jamie.

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
I dont think the guy who started this 2008 will get back to you soon on this Dave ;)
Fair enough.
You can't argue with consistently rubbish commentary over that period of time!
It was a fresh as today's Redknapp comments, in fact I assumed that was its cause.

Redknapp, King of Krap!
Do they have crappers, as well as rappers, in American pop?
A new career calls.
Pleas-s--s-e

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
Nobody noticed i punned with somebody that hasnt even been here since 2010
I think i got away with it
That happens to me when I drink too much whisky.
Nothing to worry about, but it is disconcerting when you start hearing replies.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
I don't mind him, of course he's a complete cock and a biased dipper but that doesn't bother me for some reason. I guess I like having someone I can shout abuse at. I think it would be boring having too many quality pundits like Neville.

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
I don't mind him, of course he's a complete cock and a biased dipper but that doesn't bother me for some reason. I guess I like having someone I can shout abuse at. I think it would be boring having too many quality pundits like Neville.
You are pretty safe from having too many quality pundits, I think!:crap:

21 - 40 of 56 Posts