Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
Rubbish thread.
Redknapp can't possibly complete with the awfulness of Townsend, for a start.

Who else can reach the glorious inanity of:

'He missed the goal. A player of his quality will have wanted to get that on target and worked the goalkeeper.
He will be disappointed that he did not score.What this game needs is a goal'.

Ingeniously, this is repeated in various combinations several times in every match.
And he gets paid for this!

The man is the presiding genius of bathos.

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
Today's highlight was this

Redknapp (on Sturridge's "dive") "I think there's a bit of contact there and he's been knocked off balance"

AFTER STURRIDGE HIMSELF SAID;

"I apologised to the lad, I caught my own heel and lost my balance, I told the ref it wasn't a dive"

Alarm bells are ringing Jamie.

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
I dont think the guy who started this 2008 will get back to you soon on this Dave ;)
Fair enough.
You can't argue with consistently rubbish commentary over that period of time!
It was a fresh as today's Redknapp comments, in fact I assumed that was its cause.

Redknapp, King of Krap!
Do they have crappers, as well as rappers, in American pop?
A new career calls.
Pleas-s--s-e

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
I don't mind him, of course he's a complete cock and a biased dipper but that doesn't bother me for some reason. I guess I like having someone I can shout abuse at. I think it would be boring having too many quality pundits like Neville.

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
I don't mind him, of course he's a complete cock and a biased dipper but that doesn't bother me for some reason. I guess I like having someone I can shout abuse at. I think it would be boring having too many quality pundits like Neville.
You are pretty safe from having too many quality pundits, I think!:crap:

21 - 40 of 56 Posts