Manchester United Talk banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
I don't mind him, of course he's a complete cock and a biased dipper but that doesn't bother me for some reason. I guess I like having someone I can shout abuse at. I think it would be boring having too many quality pundits like Neville.
He does provide a good laugh tbf, he must be so mad how everyone thinks GNEV is better than him :LOL:

·
Registered
599 Posts
He just tore us a new one on SSN about our transfer activity. The smug c**t after the weekend. He was right in what he said though.
I was wondering where you were going with this sentence until you said "He was right in what he said though"

And you're right he was, we look like Fellaini (if it even happens at all) is just a backup plan because big name signings cant be brought in, because of their pathetic transfer bids or the fact SAF is not there to talk them round. Its embarrassing!

Playing for United with SAF is one thing, playing for United with Moyes is another imo when it comes to pulling in players

·
BORN RED DIE RED.
3,486 Posts
how is he right in what he is saying there??every thing about the club now is different than it was last year so things are going to be done different.we can all agree that moyes has come here from a club that offered practically no funds for transfers to a club that supposedly has no limit he has every right to try and get the best players about and he tried although some of the bids were shocking but we can blame big ed for that,he was about %50 right in terms of goal scoring mids and the biggest club other than that redknapp need to stfu the bindipping cunt!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts