Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
I have said it before and I will say it again, I Japanese footballer will never have a big impact in Europe. Look at the last Highly Rated Japanse footballer, Hidetoshi Nakata. Joined Perugia, then made a big money move to Roma and done nothing.

The only thing I could see him benefitting to Utd, would be shirt sales in Japan.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
He might be quite good for all we know. Then again, he might be rubbish but the stereotypical views are a bit harsh on him tbh.

·
Registered
599 Posts
He might be quite good for all we know. Then again, he might be rubbish but the stereotypical views are a bit harsh on him tbh.
My sentiments exactly. Why people believe we have Park just for sales is beyond me. I don't doubt its probably had some impact on him staying in the squad but Fergie values him for more than his revenue imo.

I don't know who this guy is, but just because he comes from Japan, doesn't mean he won't turn out to be a great player.

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
I have said it before and I will say it again, I Japanese footballer will never have a big impact in Europe. Look at the last Highly Rated Japanse footballer, Hidetoshi Nakata. Joined Perugia, then made a big money move to Roma and done nothing.

The only thing I could see him benefitting to Utd, would be shirt sales in Japan.
Shunsuke Nakamura hasn't done bad at celtic tbf

·
has been served
2,947 Posts

**** off. You dont deserve to be here. That is borderline racism. What is it exactly that makes Japanese people so shit at football? Go home you shitbag. Nakamura has ******* dominated the SPL and whats the difference between South Korea and Japan? **** all thats what, and Park is a ******* quality player at any level.

We dont want your sort round here, dick.

Z

·
0 Posts
**** off. You dont deserve to be here. That is borderline racism. What is it exactly that makes Japanese people so shit at football? Go home you shitbag. Nakamura has ******* dominated the SPL and whats the difference between South Korea and Japan? **** all thats what, and Park is a ******* quality player at any level.

Tone it down Justice or you'll be the one leaving.

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts

lmao, it's real easy to shout your mouth off from behind a PC, isn't it. You probably need to calm down a little, son. BTW Very intelligent post.

For the record, I am not rascist and it would be great to see the lad prove me wrong. Also, I never actually said Japanese footballers are shit. I certainly don't think Park is either, fair enough he'n not the most technically skilled footballer, but he gives his all for us, I appreciated that.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts

I like your sense of Justice and what you stand for.

Just maybe tone it down. No need to sling insults at the haters ;)

·
Gary Neville's love child
4,035 Posts
This lad seems quite good, however, we all know man utd are scouting all over the world right now and just because we take a look at someone means absolutely nothing. The problem is for all Serie A defences are raved about, top goal scorers in Italy often move on and do nothing, for example Cassano, Bianchi, etc obviously this is a massive generalisation as some move on and are sensational. I think people need to accept that asian football is on the rise in terms of skill levels and that asian players aren't always signed for shirt sale reasons, Sir Alex wouldn't say leaving Park out of his Moscow line up was a hard decision if he didn't actually want to play him and Park wouldn't have played against Barcelona if he was just a marketing scheme. Though of course the chance of increased revenue via shirt sales will sometimes be a clincher in the deal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts