Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
This forum really needs to increase the number of emoticons. Not nearly enough to express how i feel right now.

This has to be some sort of bad joke. I mean....what in the hell...Arsenal reject...can't hold down a postion at Loserpool....

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
According to Football 365 he's priced himself out of a move looking for too much money!!!

Hopefully they get him, surely then they will back off Ronaldo!! hahahahahahhah!!!!

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
He used to be a decent player I thought....not much left in him now though....stupid rumors IMO...I'd be shell-shocked if Real went for him!!

Wheres the source?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hope real do buy him...the ultimate christmas turkey.....failed at arsenal, birmingham, scousers.....whose next?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Are Real serious? If they have Robben on one wing and Pennant on the other they can have the softest man in world football on one wing and an ex-con on the other. Not a great marketing ploy for such a prestigious club !

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I heard about this on SkySports News, lets bet on how lastwould he last for in Madrid, before getting sold? Shorter than Owens stay? Woodgates stay? Or even Becks stay?

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
I can see this happening think about it !!

Real have loads of injurys they dont want players for the long term they want short term players .

And pennant would be a short term player .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts